Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rogue frost % needs a change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue frost % needs a change

With all those new cash systems, gems , equips, people can get alot of atk speed and they have 10% frost chance trigger while rogue only has 5% chance. Please change rogue's frost to 10% ty

Sever:Amethyst Forest
    Class:Rogue

And 10 % is still more then chances then 5% tho rogue has tht low atk speed start

Comment

Are you actually being serious? I mean Rogues hits twice per attack, so that's why it's 5% instead of 10%. What should be done tho is halving their other frag skill proc rates and Seiryu beast soul life steal, that way it'd actually be fair compared to other classes, lol. This must be a troll request, no way you'd be serious with that stuff.
      Last edited by Slayerino; 06-21-2015, 03:43 AM.
      Red is the new Green.

Comment

Indeed rogues frost is low, they also need
        they need to add dmg reduction reducer items,,, because knights 75% dmg reduction is ridiculous
        they need to lower down the vagabond 3 min ,,,, and should give back the dodge parameter its pride ,, seal of doom destroyed all rogues hopes.

all we need is a super casher rogue to suggest those,, trust me next day these things will be reconsecrated

Comment

I agree with Slayerino. Rogue attacks twice so with a little math 5% + 5% =?

Comment

hits twice,,, thats the old CS ... not the new ,,, the rogue skill gives passive 10% more speed which was OP in the past,, not with the new seals and items and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by D13G00 View Post
              hits twice,,, thats the old CS ... not the new ,,, the rogue skill gives passive 10% more speed which was OP in the past,, not with the new seals and items and stuff
              Okay, since it seems to be unclear lemme demonstrate it very clearly. http://prntscr.com/7jhn6g How many daggers do you see the Rogue having? Are you telling me that they use only one of their dagger when attacking? Well if you are, you're wrong, in the following pic I attacked exactly once (but hit twice) as you can see. http://prntscr.com/7jhqb1
              Red is the new Green.

Comment

Even though seals and blessings can increase attack speeds, its not limited to certain classes. So even with all these systems its not like a rogue cant benefit from them. Also as a little fyi: skills that dont directly deal damage (like mages balrogs or a knights fight on) don't trigger frost. So even skills that add a few extra hits here and there don't actually proc frost. With rogues however, their attack speed is crazy fast + almost all their skills directly deal 2 or more hits, giving the edge on pretty much any proc to occur much more than other classes. 5% may not seem like much but when you can hit like 5 times a second i doubt it makes much of a difference.
                Firekitty
                S63 Hellstorm
                Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Stop complaining....Every class has their pros and cons...as for reductions..knights have 75% cuz its a 'Tank' for God's sake....as for the seals well rogues already had an advantage b4...if a rogue makes seals...he is still ahead with those seal stats compared to the others...rogues are faster and hit twice...their frost % is what it is and what it should be

Comment

Agreed with KitN, rogues have lots or multiply-hit attacks, not to mention they do half-dmg in 1 attack with daggers cuz they have 2, lol

Played well, do not have any frost probs even with 5% proc
                    CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Please rogue attacks twice but still, it 5%, hardly procs. my alt knight procs frost like almost /attack with only 150% atk speed rather then my main rogue with 310%+atk speed.

Comment

rogues hit twice faster than the other classes right ,giving them 10% would then make them proc frost every hit ,
                        let it be at 5
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Rogues frost being at 5% is a good thing- they hit twice with every attack from their default attack (and most of their skills are multihit skills too), they tend to have the highest attack speeds, and on top of all that they have low duration skills. For default attack skill durations rogues have .5 seconds each, knights and rangers .8 seconds, and mages and priests 1 second. I'm not sure about BMs off the top of my head and it is maintenance, so can't check them. That means that at the same attack speed a rogue will have 4x as many chances to proc frost as a mage or a priest and 3x as many as a knight or ranger. Even when you consider the lowered frost proc rate that means they will on average get frost more often than any other class already, no reason to make that worse.

If anything the other rogue frag passives need to be halved as well, to compensate for their advantages over other classes. That said I don't see anyone actually trying to get those reduced, since R2 has a way of messing things up way to often for it to be worth asking.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                            Rogues frost being at 5% is a good thing- they hit twice with every attack from their default attack (and most of their skills are multihit skills too), they tend to have the highest attack speeds, and on top of all that they have low duration skills. For default attack skill durations rogues have .5 seconds each, knights and rangers .8 seconds, and mages and priests 1 second. I'm not sure about BMs off the top of my head and it is maintenance, so can't check them. That means that at the same attack speed a rogue will have 4x as many chances to proc frost as a mage or a priest and 3x as many as a knight or ranger. Even when you consider the lowered frost proc rate that means they will on average get frost more often than any other class already, no reason to make that worse.

If anything the other rogue frag passives need to be halved as well, to compensate for their advantages over other classes. That said I don't see anyone actually trying to get those reduced, since R2 has a way of messing things up way to often for it to be worth asking.
                            BMs', Knights', and Rangers' basic attack duration is 0.9 sec. And no, they wouldn't even bother the request. Rogues can enjoy winning Avernal every day, and being the first class to solo stuff cause of their 2x Beast soul lifesteal and 2x frag passive skill rates, because logic?

Comment

BMs', Knights', and Rangers' basic attack duration is 0.9 sec. And no, they wouldn't even bother the request. Rogues can enjoy winning Avernal every day, and being the first class to solo stuff cause of their 2x Beast soul lifesteal and 2x frag passive skill rates, because logic?
                              1. Rogues are not the first class to be able to solo anything, I do not know where you got that from. Priest are the first Class that solo things, followed by Knights.

2. I am a Rogue, and my frost is constantly going off.... 5% is perfectly fine

3. Rogues do NOT always come first in Avernal, there is Knight on my server when he goes in he comes first...yes you heard me right a Knight.
                              APOLOYMI
                              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
                              X