Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go check galon out. He on my server. He used to be more IP than me and is still more op than most.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

It's hard asf to get 75% with other classes. Reduction becomes useless later on anyway so I don't bother trying to max it. 60% sounds reasonable though.
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

It may be hard but it is attainable. And trust Me I'm at that point where its considered later on and its still just as useful. Only rogue it useless against as they have skills yheat ignore defense..
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Death Tank
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

Comment

meh late Game Crit DEF seems to do more in PVP...
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

If you really think Knights Damage Reduction needs a buff compared to other classes just let knight skills go past the 75% DR cap. Then no one would be complaining about their toons being nerfed, or knights getting special treatment, instead it is just their skills giving them an advantage, same as rogues stealth. It would also give a point to protection knights, since they could get a lot more DR than any other class.

Comment

**** kan we didnt argue about ur 103% dodge and 104% hit as a knight -_-

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                If you really think Knights Damage Reduction needs a buff compared to other classes just let knight skills go past the 75% DR cap. Then no one would be complaining about their toons being nerfed, or knights getting special treatment, instead it is just their skills giving them an advantage, same as rogues stealth. It would also give a point to protection knights, since they could get a lot more DR than any other class.
                it wouldn't be nerfing if they shouldn't of been able to get that high in the first place. Anything over 75% u would make knight immortal. And Miho that is up to you to say something about dodge hit cap. I am here about damage reduction bish.
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Death Tank

Comment

How about the rogues that use re-stealth and your dead

Comment

Rogue have hard time staying stealth with fight on popped.
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Death Tank

Comment

And miss re stealth hit cuz ur hit% poop -.-
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Death Tank

Comment

Fight on? LOL yeah yeah your god in pvp lols. Have you even handled a rogue end game? Even 130% hit rating from ranger's trap miss lol.

My hit rating? trust me it's way higher than yours when it has blessing and not grinding 24/7.

Comment

Its over 125% O.O
                          💎Crystal Saga💎
                          ☆Death Tank

Comment

Lmao ranger only got 130%? My in game wife has round 160% hahaha newbs!
                            💎Crystal Saga💎
                            ☆Death Tank

Comment

just looked at top four on ladder at ur server and all i could do was LAUGH hahahaha only challenge on ur server would be deadman and thats because he has stealth ROFLMAO newb built toons the whole lot SMDH
                              💎Crystal Saga💎
                              ☆Death Tank

Comment

Can you keep the drama out of the forums please The thread has strayed way off topic.

I'm going to be closing the thread now.
                                Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
                                X