No announcement yet.

Suggestions! Suggestions! Suggestions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions! Suggestions! Suggestions!

and pls do something about selling 1 at a time and dont have to say anything they already write whats in my mind

Thanks Minori for getting our opinion and suggestions. Since some players already mentioned most of the needed improvements, if its not much to ask, can R2 expand Vault and Inventory? With new systems, upgrades and bound rare items from corrupt, we need more space to store those bound items.

Thank you so much and more power to R2!
    IGN: [S77] MysticFIST
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 180
    Class: Your KNIGHT in Shining Armor
    Guild: [S77] RisingDawn

Just because I can't sing, doesn't mean I won't sing.

Comment

Last edited by ERRruption; 05-28-2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

More inventory / vault spaces please

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

We need your feedback! We’re looking to improve the R2Clients functionality to create a better gaming experience for you. Please, tell us what you like, what you don’t like, and what you’d like to see implemented. Please, note this does not mean immediate changes or implementation, but they will be taken into consideration while working to improve the R2Clients' overall functionality!

Thank you!
          Do something about the ultimate zodiac mount..its been ages since that was planned but still no signs of appearing. Also if you have time kindly check the rogue skills, the effects are not making any sense. Thanks

Comment

thats a good change!
            pixie and genie is fine just like this.
            u dont need to change that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jbko95 View Post
              and pls do something about selling 1 at a time and dont have to say anything they already write whats in my mind
              I do not understand what you're requesting. Can you please be more specific?
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

In regards to additional inventory or space this is frequently forwarded to the team.

In regards to the zodiac mounts, I've notified the team.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...thing-by-thing

My original Posting. The space issue has gotten worse. If the devs want a complete breakdown of The systems, items and etc and how compromised it makes our bags. Id be more than happy to break it down.

In the Bag If you were to Move P6 and replace it with a arrow that flips pages You could have P1-P5 on one side and P6-P10 on the other. Vault u can do the same if needed.

Comment

I would love to be able to hide just the Head or just the Body of my costume; instead of removing a piece of it and losing some stats. Thank you <3

Comment

can we get Sword Art Online themed outfits/costumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffry Cacildo View Post
                        can we get Sword Art Online themed outfits/costumes.

Yes!!! that would be great ^^, i was thinking about posting it. Glad someone else had the same idea.

Comment

Please remember your Ultimate Zodiac Mount.

Comment

synthesize system upgrading gems 1 by 1 is pain . when u have like 3-4k gem making them upgrade 1 by 1 is pain

Comment

Crystal Ladder 20~240. Cant go to Tree of Life unless level 25 and up.. Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X