Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we please get an optimization for this game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we please get an optimization for this game?

I know there are options to disable the effects, but in my opinion this game needs like some serious optimization. For some reason, in this year and age this game is giving off really heavy lags. The holy favor disable option in settings is also bugged, as it won't disable the effect if the other player's holy favor is out of the player/screen's range.

The lag is so intense that it seems to take forever for the click to be processed.
    Nothing to do much here.

I'd like to ask if this game could be optimized. At the state, right now, due to not having optimization in a while, this game seems to lag a lot more often than if not. It didn't lag in the past, but now it's like eveyrthing is so slow.
    Nothing to do much here.

Comment

This is not a bug. Please, post in the appropriate section of the forums. In regards to Holy Favors reappearance, increase the max amount of players shown and use the forward slash on the keyboard to quickly unhide and rehide players. This should help resolve the issue in a quick method. Thank you for the suggestion of game optimization. Happy gaming.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X