Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Drops, Dragon Coins, Packs, Announcement

while playing the game, i notice some things we need to be replaced

the orders - i suggest that orders drop from their level mobs. at level 140, we do not need the white/green/blue orders no more. i suggest taking them off from < lv139 mobs. at level 149, we do not need the gold/purple orders no more, i suggest taking them off from lv149 mobs. or make them at least upgradable. 3 pieces to next rank and so on.

dragon coins - animation is so time consuming. i suggest to put an skip animation option

packs - i suggest removing the opening packs delay so we can still open packs while grinding

system announcement - we can upgrade in private in a way that our upgrades are not announced, i suggest them to be removed. we do not need to boast our upgrades. some people will just be jealous. like this guy LavaGods. keep accusing people cheater because they get stronger than him or get upgrades that he cannot get. i bet each and every person in the game has already been reported from this guy alone.

Hi, the suggestions for the dragon coins, packs and system notifications have been forwarded recently.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

ok. and then?

Comment

When suggestions are forwarded they are taken into consideration. This does not mean they will be implemented into the game immediately or at all.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X