reki veins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reki veins

Can we change reki to a 1s stun instead of 3 second. 3 second is just a way to long if you cant debuff it or purged it on command it just forces u to run or sit till for 30 seconds

Please, provide me with a screenshot of the skill and I will forward the request to the team. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Changing all skills and add ons to suit one person( a ranger which has auto purge for this reiki skill) Is ruining this game, there is meant to be unfair balances between the different classes. I vote no against this suggestion and Suggest to leave it the way it is.
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
        Changing all skills and add ons to suit one person( a ranger which has auto purge for this reiki skill) Is ruining this game, there is meant to be unfair balances between the different classes. I vote no against this suggestion and Suggest to leave it the way it is.
        It's not just rangers that skill literally kills every ranged class, movement speed and kiting isn't a thing now because of reiki veins. It needs a little nerf for sure

Comment

Working...
        X