Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon hook Needs some editing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon hook Needs some editing.

Now Tidal Arrow knockbacks a massive 300 Game meters, (not sure on the measurement used) and a 18 second cool down.
    Archers are Ranged combants, and only have range to win fights.

However dragon hook can and will pull you in within your MAX attack range , AND while your flying backwards your affectingly stunned, While my issue isn't with the stun that follows after its the fact the attack itself maxxed has 450 + 15 seconds cool down. I believe personally the skill should have a slightly reduced ranged and more damage to make up for the range increase..However read and make your own comment.

dragon hook doesn't deal damage o.o its a dragon hook + root/stun combo that deals the damage. as a knight, i personally feel hook should have a shorter cooldown to match a mage's blink. :/
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Hook should be better TBH cuz as a knight i cant really afford hook more than lvl 1 and if ur running hook fails like 80% of the time and i cant get the person running
      IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
      Class: Tanker
      Level: 50s scion
      Server: Cheurna gorge
      Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Mages are just OP with blink but at level 5 its like undodgeable. If your ganna change or keep it do it so knockbacks can be used during the pull back ;p

Comment

Actually once you rebirth level 5 hook is fine.. the 12 extra skill points =)
          IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
          Level: decently high
          BR: decently high
          Class:rogue
          Server:1

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing hooks cooldown tweaked just a tiny bit. Got a ways to go before I have free points to spend on it, but currently, the cooldown on it just makes it a one and done kind of deal :/
            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
            IGN: Codawg
            Server: Celestial Haven
            Guild: BrimStone
            Class: Beastmaster
            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

15sec cooldown is awesome :/ Tidal arrow has 18sec cooldown and we actually need to rely on that knockback in order to survive a hook from same-level knight.
              If the cooldown on hook were to be changed you would need to change Blink from mages and Tidal Arrow for rangers. While 15sec seems a perfectly fine cooldown as it is since 18sec cooldown works just as well for the opposite version.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
              X