Dragon hook Needs some editing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon hook Needs some editing.

Now Tidal Arrow knockbacks a massive 300 Game meters, (not sure on the measurement used) and a 18 second cool down.
    Archers are Ranged combants, and only have range to win fights.

However dragon hook can and will pull you in within your MAX attack range , AND while your flying backwards your affectingly stunned, While my issue isn't with the stun that follows after its the fact the attack itself maxxed has 450 + 15 seconds cool down. I believe personally the skill should have a slightly reduced ranged and more damage to make up for the range increase..However read and make your own comment.

dragon hook doesn't deal damage o.o its a dragon hook + root/stun combo that deals the damage. as a knight, i personally feel hook should have a shorter cooldown to match a mage's blink. :/
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Hook should be better TBH cuz as a knight i cant really afford hook more than lvl 1 and if ur running hook fails like 80% of the time and i cant get the person running
      IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
      Class: Tanker
      Level: 50s scion
      Server: Cheurna gorge
      Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Mages are just OP with blink but at level 5 its like undodgeable. If your ganna change or keep it do it so knockbacks can be used during the pull back ;p

Comment

Actually once you rebirth level 5 hook is fine.. the 12 extra skill points =)
          IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
          Level: decently high
          BR: decently high
          Class:rogue
          Server:1

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing hooks cooldown tweaked just a tiny bit. Got a ways to go before I have free points to spend on it, but currently, the cooldown on it just makes it a one and done kind of deal :/
            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
            IGN: Codawg
            Server: Celestial Haven
            Guild: BrimStone
            Class: Beastmaster
            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

15sec cooldown is awesome :/ Tidal arrow has 18sec cooldown and we actually need to rely on that knockback in order to survive a hook from same-level knight.
              If the cooldown on hook were to be changed you would need to change Blink from mages and Tidal Arrow for rangers. While 15sec seems a perfectly fine cooldown as it is since 18sec cooldown works just as well for the opposite version.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
              X