No announcement yet.

Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be angel blessing triggered on you? Test it with someone next to you and count the ticks above them. I counted only 5 =O

Comment

• Im sorry am i blind? where does in say in the discription of the skill that it is a channeling skill?
      Character-(S3)misskimmer
      Class- Priest
      Sever - Kaymo Mountain
      Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

• It doesn't say that it is a Channeling skill, but because it is healing while you are casting, it can be assumed that it is.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

• well recounted and ur right it's only 5 times.
          Last edited by xena6; 09-16-2012, 03:41 PM.
          Ign- (S2)xena6
          server-himeng valley
          class-Priest holy hybrid
          level- Eidolon 149
          guild-Noypi
          honor rank-Emperor

Comment

• Wait.. Are we debating Angel's Blessing? That's a passive skill... It doesn't trigger it automatically heals every 10 seconds...

Omg.. What's going on here...

Okay. I am using Sacred Space right now... And it heals me five times.
            It says in the description that it heals once every two seconds for ten seconds. Doing simple math you can see that it should only heal five times anyway.
            Last edited by Alexmancer; 09-16-2012, 03:00 PM.
            â™”
            Vampire Prince

Comment

• Do people not understand that even if a mage and priest have the exact same gear on, the exact same Matk and soul and everything. The mage will hit rougly 3x harder with each of his skills then a priest does, just because there skills are made to do 2-3x more dmg per cast. So dont come in here and say "get higher soul or better wings" it doesnt make a difference when mages skills just plain do more damage overall. Mages damage is super OP compared to the very low damage priests do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                Do people not understand that even if a mage and priest have the exact same gear on, the exact same Matk and soul and everything. The mage will hit rougly 3x harder with each of his skills then a priest does, just because there skills are made to do 2-3x more dmg per cast. So dont come in here and say "get higher soul or better wings" it doesnt make a difference when mages skills just plain do more damage overall. Mages damage is super OP compared to the very low damage priests do.
                Mages are supposed to be glass cannons with their insane aoe dps while having low hp/def anyway, so I actually have no problem with their high dps compared to priest's.

However, what I don't agree with is the fact that our eidolon skills CANNOT be used together with other skills (eidolon heal needs channelling, eidolon blood doesn't let you attack from outside), which results in another fact that those skills are just plain worse than mortal skills. If blood priest is meant to have more dps and crowd-control than holy, then bloody arces just destroys that function as it prevents the target from being attacked, and it is too random. Similarly, if holy priest is meant for support, then eidolon heal just doesn't fulfill that role well, especially in pvp where it is just undeniably useless.

Comment

• the possible massive soluction for that matter is my suggestion. class fusion, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4-class-fusion just check
                  our world is like an sky, and we are like birds, just need to open our wings and dance in the blue ocean, open your wings and fly now.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                    Mages are supposed to be glass cannons with their insane aoe dps while having low hp/def anyway, so I actually have no problem with their high dps compared to priest's.
                    Mages gets 2nd highest deffs from Slayer Set tho, making them to be indestructible terminators. >_>
                    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                      Do people not understand that even if a mage and priest have the exact same gear on, the exact same Matk and soul and everything. The mage will hit rougly 3x harder with each of his skills then a priest does, just because there skills are made to do 2-3x more dmg per cast. So dont come in here and say "get higher soul or better wings" it doesnt make a difference when mages skills just plain do more damage overall. Mages damage is super OP compared to the very low damage priests do.
                      its not fair that priests have damage equal to mage as they are better in pve and can be more easily developed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mula94 View Post
                        its not fair that priests have damage equal to mage as they are better in pve and can be more easily developed.
                        Priests have Damage equal to Mage? Excuse me but are we talking about the same game? Mages gets more Matk from their equips and their skills deals more damage... Either you're just trolling or you need to get your facts straight..
                        Last edited by venomeh; 09-17-2012, 07:52 PM.
                        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                          Priests have Damage equal to Mage? Excuse me but are we talking about the same game? Mages gets more Matk from their equips and their skills deals more damage... Either you're just trolling or you need to get your facts straight..
                          Sure, priests have damage equal to mage when the raw matk of the mage is around half of priest's.

Btw, mages have 2nd highest def from slayet? o.o I never noticed >< I guess my assumption that they are glass cannon is wrong then, they are now the unstoppable nuke with new regen+invul skill. Unless may be if someone manages to stun/silence and kill them before they pull off meteor or regen back. And that "someone" doesn't seem to apply to priest since we can't stun and attack at the same time.

Comment

Sure, priests have damage equal to mage when the raw matk of the mage is around half of priest's.

Btw, mages have 2nd highest def from slayet? o.o I never noticed >< I guess my assumption that they are glass cannon is wrong then, they are now the unstoppable nuke with new regen+invul skill. Unless may be if someone manages to stun/silence and kill them before they pull off meteor or regen back. And that "someone" doesn't seem to apply to priest since we can't stun and attack at the same time.
                            Yeah, Slayer set changes it all for Mages Now they are invincible AoE nukers with AoE stun lol
                            Stalkers OP.

Comment

Priests are in need of a better stun.. You know, one that doesn't involve channeling.. That would be lovely. I could imagine how something like that would work just fine on the blood tree.
                              â™”
                              Vampire Prince

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                                I'm not saying that they have, I'm saying that it would not be fair if the gm's buffed the class for better dps.

Comment

Working...
                                X