Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i love alll of the wings

Comment

I like the idea of costume wings , with a hide/show just like normal costumes, would be a great addition and much welcome customization.
      Stats should be fairly small like normal costumes :3
      +1

Comment

i still think in a sense wings themselves do what is wanted here especially in the divine-prome department chaining colors and looks,some wings i dunno why ppl would cover up :P but on the other side customization like dragon wings or so would be interesting,cuz i really don't like the sady face looking prome XI wings infact speaking of which when we gonna get XV that have the dual bladed look like ye... and won't go into detail on which... but yall know :P now those are epic :P

Comment

how about the idea of less is more..... r2 should start making the wings smaller.
          (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
          server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
          "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
            how about the idea of less is more..... r2 should start making the wings smaller.
            Dude your crazy

BIGGER IS BETTER
            DeathDealer
            Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

I'd really like to see this suggestion done as soon as possible or at least investigated and planned to be done when able. Especially if more wings come out(have a feeling that the current max isn't the total max seeing how they generally upgrade before *Extreme=blue then Ultimate=pink*. Divine was a awesome mix of colors as well, Promethean goes up to blue only at the moment, it's probably been mentioned before by other players by using off site links- I don't want to get in trouble either by posting links that aren't R2 related& I don't want to give a false impression of what R2 has by posting info from other versions, not going to say people should go looking for that as well if a player as don't want you to get your hopes up. But would be neat if we could have devs make this suggestion more advanced~ Ability to do color shifts at will as well with the different wings once switch. Be something unique for player base here think we would all want to see!

Maybe release this suggestion with a new set of wings? I'd love to see the stats & or skills etc of new wings and improve my guide further to help players upgrade theirs too&have more fun +no sads/uncharted zones daunting people from attempting, I notice more and more people are using the knowledge passed on from my guide as well and have pretty cool wings too! Still would like to see players post their character pictures to guide to show love for the wings we have maybe someone could edit all of them or video clips of us and make a radical video remix >: D

I'd really like to be able to continue appreciating the wings more~so along with previous ones whenever desire not just with my guides pictures of them while still retaining my stat benefits as I upgraded rather fast to get things done and to make the guide so it's easier for everyone else in any way I can so they can make plans for awesome wings+camp on ones they like till this suggestion is done as well if desire to have sweet wings! Please mods help us players be heard since this will benefit everyone and allow more love to be shown to the game!!
              Last edited by SinEater; 02-09-2015, 01:50 PM.
              "Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see."

Comment

Dude you nailed it ~Thumbs up~
                DeathDealer
                Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

can we have this wing please?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	wings.png
Views:	1
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	2024708
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                    can we have this wing please?
                    They're not accepting wing suggestions.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X