Island of Blessings Suggestions&Feedback:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 12:10 time sucks... it's 3 am here on that time
    My in game hubby as the same problem, he can never make the event and its such a good event.

I agree weizheng instead of moving the time again, they should make anther time slot so all can take part
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

can you make it so when get a dc we dont go back to stargale this is a pain for a loat of players it get too many people in event that when you lag like i do you get dc please fix this i know some pvp events do this

Comment

The system still sucks: If you are the one collecting stones and the stones spawn quite late, you don't get any rewards because you cannot make it in time back to your zone. Nice, the ones collecting don't get honor for turning in stones, maybe don't get rewards because of collecting... but actually, they are the ones responsible for getting any rewards....

Comment

Honestly that one is kind of on the players themselves. The stones respawn every 4 minutes, so if people are collecting them ASAP you will have 2 times during the event where they will spawn in the last 30 seconds or so. On those times players need to be aware of how many they can grab and still make it back, and not try to get more than that. For that matter if enough people are collecting you should be able to grab them all and get back in those instances as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
            Honestly that one is kind of on the players themselves. The stones respawn every 4 minutes, so if people are collecting them ASAP you will have 2 times during the event where they will spawn in the last 30 seconds or so. On those times players need to be aware of how many they can grab and still make it back, and not try to get more than that. For that matter if enough people are collecting you should be able to grab them all and get back in those instances as well.
            agree there is plenty of time.
            I collected on one team with my alt for a wave. lv 45 with battle bear, not real fancy gear- mage. super slow, ended up having 30 or so seconds left, turned in 20 rainstones an got my team to purple pack before the event was over. so its possible for even one slow person to collect them all and get back to the zone&get back for pack &even turn in if all there is going on is collecting with that one person. more people = it should be going really fast. tell people to stop hanging around, stones spawn anytime after the pack is dished out to around last two min of buff, plenty of time to grab stones and go back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
              agree there is plenty of time.
              I collected on one team with my alt for a wave. lv 45 with battle bear, not real fancy gear- mage. super slow, ended up having 30 or so seconds left, turned in 20 rainstones an got my team to purple pack before the event was over. so its possible for even one slow person to collect them all and get back to the zone&get back for pack &even turn in if all there is going on is collecting with that one person. more people = it should be going really fast. tell people to stop hanging around, stones spawn anytime after the pack is dished out to around last two min of buff, plenty of time to grab stones and go back.
              Actually watch the stones sometime- you will notice they spawn exactly 4 minutes after they are taken. I have taken advantage of that to get 8 or 9 stones from a single spawn before when 5-6 people were out collecting at once, just because I knew where they spawn, and when exactly they would spawn (meaning I'm standing right there when it happens). That makes it a lot easier, knowing the 1st set of stones will finish respawning with say 0:20 left on the buff lets you know you can grab them all and get back into your zone in time.

Comment

Please make what I have suggested. A win win situation for everybody and everybody is happy
                ooo kinda rhythm. Lolz
                This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

can you make it not dc and lagg every time

Comment

Originally posted by chaoswars View Post
                    can you make it not dc and lagg every time
                    would be nice, happened to me today when I had good internet&not much running for my comp

Comment

need more times for this event for players that are sleeping cuz this event is in the middle of the night for them, and also to reduce lag and server wide disconnections constantly happening. maybe then i will be able to go in without disconnecting within 2 seconds.

Comment

People have to hang around because if they move too much they will dc and lose out. This event lags and disconnects more than anything. It's probably because it's a good event that happens once a day and the whole server and all their alts try to go. You guys have to add another time. Lame Avernel has 2 time and now it's to the point in there where the bosses are dead longer than they're alive. The game area needs to be bigger for this event and have more stones spawn, and ADD ANOTHER TIME!!!
                        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
                        X