No announcement yet.

Don't Buy any crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just send them a ticket along with screenshot of the confirmation/receipt sent to ur Email.
    IGN: (S29)jaysonXp12
    Server: The Molten Highlands
    Class: Shadow Rogue
    Current lvl: Eidolon lvl 120
    Honor Rank: Emperor
    Guild: UnderWorld

Comment

Memory lane is here to save the day

someone buy a red cape n pass it to memory
      DeathDealer
      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

They always reply to my tickets within an hour or two at the most. The problem isn't them not getting to them, its the region which you live in, what type of ticket it is, and how many times they've replied to it. after the 1st reply any additional replies take longer because they have moved onto other tickets and set yours on hold until they have time to go back and further help your issues. Depending on how you label the ticket could make them answer you sooner or later. Often bugs/behavior tickets get replied to fastest, that what most of my tickets are, lol.
        Server: (S1)Aurora Point
        Guild: Eden
        Class: Priest
        Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
        Level: 101 scion
        Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
        Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
        Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
        Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
        Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
        Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
        Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
        Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
        Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
        Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
        Tower: 40/8960
        Soul: 897/3000

Comment

Originally posted by JapanGirl View Post
          memoryLane i also recharged also like 2 days ago for vip and still hadn't got it and i filed a ticket and they said "We suggest that you contact your payment service provider as the subscription might not have gone through. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team" need my vip asap ticket #233861
          Hi Dear JapanGirl I've talked to them. They will take care of your issue. Now all you need to do is just be a little patient. I'm pretty sure you will get your Vip in a short time. Always in a good mood please.
          Who says it's going to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I can say hundreds of tickets platform wide get sent every day, with this number tripling if there's a connection issue or post-patch bug. To have a handful of people fall through the cracks or need additional help isn't all that bad.
            Well thats their job isnt it, thats the risk and they shouldnt missed any of it. If you guys think its too many, just add priority level on the ticket thing? :/
            I love myself.

Comment

Working...
            X