Choosing item you want to pick up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing item you want to pick up

Ok so i had this thought, its probably been mentioned before I'm not sure, but here we go.

So on my server I have seen a lot of players complaining about how they want to gem farm by AFKing over night on mobs but when they come back on in the morning their Inventory of full with nothing but ingredients for the scrolls, as the items for the scrolls are tagged Blue the same as the gems.

So here is the thought, underneath where we can select what mob we want to attack, can there be some sort of list added where we can select the items we wish to collect?

This way the ones that wish to only gem farm or gem and ancient coin farm etc wont be collecting the items needed for the scrolls as they can un-check them and re-check them when they are ready for them.

It could look something like this (please ignore my art skills LOL)

This way the items that you check in the list the items you ONLY pick up, like when you check the mob you want to kill you only attack that mob and ignore all the rest around you

Ok theres my thought
    YES, please add this system as it would help
    87.04%
    NO, this is awful, we don't need it
    7.41%
    MAYBE, just need a little more work
    5.56%
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 10-09-2013, 06:22 AM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

plus 1! there are many game systems that have some form of selective item farming

Comment

What a wonderful idea. Let's hope it gets implemented cause I hate not able to get ancient coins from elite when pack is full.
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Won't happen

Comment

That would be Great! Not only in AFKing over night but also inside dungeons Where we could be able "not pick up" the scrolls for the Tree but just things we want to or need. But i think they will not do it cuz it will need to rewrite that AFK setting everytime when r2 will make some "grinding event" similar to Elite vouchers etc in every maint. Don't think they will do it but I Really love this idea ...
          [S55]Abbie
          [S3]Legends
          Eidolon 147
          Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
          Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
          Kilin
          Holy Terrene
          Level 7 Seiryu
          +1497 Soul
          Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            Won't happen
            Plus sixteen.

Comment

well there no harm it putting the idea out there. Also when they bring out new mobs for the Star Glade Invasion they had to re-write the mobs in to the SG list, so this would be the same principle when they bring out that Vouchers collecting thing again. If you look at all the mobs on the AFK list in SG they are all there everyone that has been brought out to invade SG and they are still there. So R2 would just have to put others AFK vouchers things and other AFK item stuff in the list when they bring out, then never remove it from the list. (I think that made sense)
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

I think r2 is better off making a bag for all the fruits to put inside or at least vault page 3, so we can throw all those fruit scrolls & items into vault after we finish our dungeon run.

Comment

Yea I support this idea, until now all the junks we got was tolerable but now with the introduction of fruit tree system, afk grinding is a mess, afk picking item in dungeon doesn't work cuz all we get are the useless scrolls that sometime fill up half a page....
                  (S56)TpstT
                  A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                  ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                  come visit ;)

Comment

Vault page 3 will all depend on if the original Chinese version that R2 gets its coding's from has it. If the Chinese version has it and has given R2 the coding for it then im sure at some point R2 will introduces it. If the original version does not have it then we wont get it.
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Other CS versions already have vault page 3. Don't know if r2 is squeezing this game by delaying other 'systems' in here or doesn't employ more programmers in CS anymore.

Comment

Crystal Legacy and the others is contracted differently, they have more freedom to make changes and add now content. R2 does not have that much freedom, they have to stick closely to what the Original Chinese Version has
                        Last edited by Apoloymi; 10-09-2013, 01:31 PM.
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Just for everyone to know, recently I went on the Chinese version of CS (the original version that R2 has a contract with) and sat for HOURS translating all of their update pages on their forums. The Chinese version DOES NOT have a 3rd vault page!!

Now the Chinese version does have other things that would cover this. Like they have more backpack pages than we have, and their pet and mount both have packpacks as well... but R2 cannot give us a 3rd vault page, because the Chinese version does NOT have a 3rd page.
                          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                          Character: Jessie
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 106+
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                            Crystal Legacy and the others is contracted differently, they have more freedom to make changes and add now content. R2 does not, they have to stick closely to what the Original Chinese Version has
                            I'm pretty sure that the original cs doesn't have your idea either so why bother posting your suggestion if you believe in your own words.
                            Or is it that you don't actually believe that they can't do things on their own? But that voids your whole point.

Comment

Because I never said that R2 didn't have any freedom at all to change anything, there are something they can do they are just very limited to what they can do. Plus there is no harm in trying.
                              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                              X