No announcement yet.

Choosing item you want to pick up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She never said that R2 does not have freedom to do things. R2 cannot change content or give us new content without the codes from the original. There are some things that they can do obviously... they give us exchanges and events and all that stuff, and they can make appropriate changes to certain systems. As has already been proven through changes to the Frag system. So, this suggestion, being a change to an existing system, is actually something that CAN be done.

When it comes to the vault issue and us being able to store more items... the more usable suggestion would be that we be able to stack items higher than 250 OR that we be able to put a stack of items into a pack, then stack packs. There are other suggestions that could be made outside of just "more vault space" especially since Apo's suggestion has nothing to do with storing items in a vault and having no room in the vault for anything, it has to do with the fact that when you afk, your pack fills up quickly with items that you might not want to pick up, ie: recipe ingredients.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Nope.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

Comment

The Mythical Ares equipment set is probably the biggest example of **, r2 can give you about not having "power" to edit/change items. And yet we still have lottery keys dropping in dungeons. I want more systems like Rune System, Bone system, BloodLines, Lighthouse system (which is very similar to Fruit or BloodLines system). And last and not least where the ** is our ladder floor 90...

Comment

Rune System, Bone system,
          are these Systems on the Original Chinese Version? All the things like Fruit System, Pet Book, Guild Boss etc are things that the Original one has and if the Original Version does have those systems then R2 can implant them into the game when they choose to.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Yes, all these are in the original version, INCLUDING the one that gave you the Ares equip or whatever... the bone system actually looks pretty cool. R2 has the power to edit a system that they already have have (at least from my understanding) to better fit in with the way the game works for us. But they do not have the power to give us things that the Chinese version does not have.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

bump - do it already - make it happen

Comment

already asked that a few times. others also.. we can just hope that they will listen and read and when they have time!! that it will be done... i read pages on the forum about suggestions or probs.. and it's always the same.. every player has almost same issues. so i dunno why these things aren't resolved yet. they can keep events for 2 weeks if that's the problems.. time... we did it before.. same event for even a month #22
                Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                Pets: A Lot!!
                Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Weapon: Immortal Aug
                Pixie: Celestial Stage
                Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
                X