Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Merging Icons] All New Features

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merging Icons] All New Features

Few of them have similar feature windows, would there be anyway can be merged into a single interface window? or just the icons in a box which can be hidden?
    Yes Please!!
    99.09%
    nah, some other way is better
    0.91%

Personally I think the easiest way is to add a couple of arrows to the side to show/hide rows of icons, similar to what the skill bar has for the upper 2 bars. Thats just my opinion though.

Comment

Hiding the icons would be great. when im on my laptop icons overlap and i cant activate certain things, like emotacons. it doesnt really stop me from playing, but chat just isnt the same without one of these little buggers
      One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
      Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
      Level- 46+ Scion
      Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
      Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

move the Chi button for the love of Vishnu

Comment

hiding the icons would be amazing

its just effecting me little bit, with the fact that I now can not use any of the Emoticons at all. But for others it is even worst I know a few on my server that can not even click on the World Chat tab to talk in there anymore, and some cant click on Guild Chat anymore

I dont see why they cant be moved to the drop down tab that the top of screen that has the Free Crystal button in it.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
            hiding the icons would be amazing

its just effecting me little bit, with the fact that I now can not use any of the Emoticons at all. But for others it is even worst I know a few on my server that can not even click on the World Chat tab to talk in there anymore, and some cant click on Guild Chat anymore

I dont see why they cant be moved to the drop down tab that the top of screen that has the Free Crystal button in it.
            this idea is bacon approved +1
            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

OMG finally someone has realized these icons need a new home. Not all players have new computers and can not change to a better higher resolution. So for instance, these icons are sitting directly on top of the emoticon tab, the trade chat tab, and the world chat tab so this makes very hard to change chats. not to mention the placement of the new icons are in place which have caused me to die several times in ladder and in pvp events. A drop down tab next to the vip tab and the recharge tab up top would be amazing. All of these icons could be placed there and be concealed and tucked away nice a neat. TY

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                Few of them have similar feature windows, would there be anyway can be merged into a single interface window? or just the icons in a box which can be hidden?
                You should see this
                See ya ^.^
                IGN: Gabo
                Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                Plane: Eidolon
                Spouse: (S62) Aiko
                Wings: Epic Demon Lord Wings

Comment

I'd love to see this idea be added to the game, since on my screen, Vidalian Legends is over lapping the Blessings button, Magic Tower is over my Chat emotion faces, and the Chi menu can get in the way, when I'm taking care of plants.

I think make it a new pop up screen or screens for all the 2nd and higher layer of buttons like the event list on the top right area of your screen, is a great idea. I think they should put them right where, either Monster Handbook or Guild Boss buttons are.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabote View Post
                    You should see this
                    See ya ^.^
                    Nice idea ... ^^

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                    but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                    - JavaMerp -

Comment

Definitly need this, get them emotions away from the screen, died in dumb ways thanks to chi when im trying to kit something :/

Approved +1
                      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                      Server: Glacial Planes.
                      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

I agree with this 100%, messed me up one day while kiting for ladder. Made me mad lol

(S13)MidnightDawn

There is always tomorrow.

Comment

+5 Make this happen already

Comment

I'm surprised they haven't done this yet, it's been requested more and more with each new icon they plop on our screens

Comment

Aprrove this FTW!
                              Join some icons into a group, make it become a little bit more neat and somewhat elite!
                              Scammer, Please.

Comment

Working...
                              X