remove option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove option

please please please remove the option to return to starglade from inside iob!!!!

if people want out they can use a town portal scroll
    Last edited by tbtppopone; 04-28-2014, 02:18 PM.
    (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
    server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
    "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

I understand what you are saying, however what if someone didn't bring and scrolls and does not have coupons to buy one?
    When you select return to starglade there is a confirmation, you have to click yes twice.
    I would just recommend being a bit more careful / less rushed.

Comment

A option of "turn in all stones" would be a better sugestion
      But the return to starglade... you should just look what are you clicking
      IGN: Gabo
      Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
      Plane: Eidolon
      Spouse: (S62) Aiko
      Wings: Epic Demon Lord Wings

Comment

Originally posted by Gabote View Post
        I do like that idea of turning in all stones at once. It would substantially decrease the margin for error.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
          I understand what you are saying, however what if someone didn't bring and scrolls and does not have coupons to buy one?
          When you select return to starglade there is a confirmation, you have to click yes twice.
          I would just recommend being a bit more careful / less rushed.
          Then they could ask if anyone on their team has a spare scroll they can sell for 2s. Most people keep a decent number on them since they are both cheap and useful. Failing that they can relog and they will be in SG.

That said I would ask that if there has to be a return to starglade option add a new NPC to each area with it, and remove it from the current NPCs instead. That would work a lot better than what we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabote View Post
            It is all very well saying to look at when you are clicking on, but the sad fact is when you are suffering from really bad lag from returning back to the safe zone, sometimes (which happens more often then not) lag clicking occurs.

the option should be removed, if you didn't want to be in IoB why would you enter to leave in the first place?
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              the option should be removed, if you didn't want to be in IoB why would you enter to leave in the first place?
              On some servers, IOB is still fixed. This means that the server unanimously agreed that one side will farm first to whichever pack they decide (yellow or purple) and only when the fixed side is finished can the other side farm. If players happen to land on the side that is not set to win, some decide to leave before IOB begins/finishes. This is essentially where that option to return to SG comes in handy.

Comment

i am still sticking with my original argument of it should be removed, if people want to leave a better way of leaving should be implemented. to this date i have "returned to derpglade" far too many times on myself and many of my alts, many many times with stones in my possession.
                (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  On some servers, IOB is still fixed. This means that the server unanimously agreed that one side will farm first to whichever pack they decide (yellow or purple) and only when the fixed side is finished can the other side farm. If players happen to land on the side that is not set to win, some decide to leave before IOB begins/finishes. This is essentially where that option to return to SG comes in handy.
                  Oh we have the same system on our server as well, if A goes first for yellow then B goes second for yellow by the end B will get 2 yellow packs to As 6 or 7. But its more of the option to return to Star Glade in the collecting zone....

Why is the option Return to Star Glade within the collecting zone, that is where it should be removed mostly to be honest.

Also if you wanted to leave Iob you can also log out or use a teleportation scroll. If you don't have 1 coupon to buy a scroll something is really wrong LOL
                  Last edited by Apoloymi; 05-28-2014, 04:44 PM.
                  APOLOYMI
                  MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                  LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                  (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                    Oh we have the same system on our server as well, if A goes first for yellow then B goes second for yellow by the end B will get 2 yellow packs to As 6 or 7. But its more of the option to return to Star Glade in the collecting zone....

Why is the option Return to Star Glade within the collecting zone, that is where it should be removed mostly to be honest.

Also if you wanted to leave Iob you can also log out or use a teleportation scroll. If you don't have 1 coupon to buy a scroll something is really wrong LOL
                    If the option was removed from the PvP area and maybe have a different NPC inside the safe zone (or even an additional confirmation click) to return to Starglade that would be better than it is now.

Comment

Working...
                    X