Esd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esd

Ok so I had a thought about Enchanted Skill Dust, I know of only two places where these can be obtained Crypt and Dragon Hunt, so here is my thought and suggestion.

I remember once before when the ESD packs were in the Shop, maybe bring them back again for a week OR and here's the one I'm more liking more putting them in the Token Exchange.

It would cost 20 or 25 Token for 1 ESD

This way the Skill Dust becomes available to the players but it would still be challenging to obtain them.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    Ok so I had a thought about Enchanted Skill Dust, I know of only two places where these can be obtained Crypt and Dragon Hunt, so here is my thought and suggestion.

I remember once before when the ESD packs were in the Shop, maybe bring them back again for a week OR and here's the one I'm more liking more putting them in the Token Exchange.

It would cost 20 or 25 Token for 1 ESD

This way the Skill Dust becomes available to the players but it would still be challenging to obtain them.
    That sounds like a good idea, however it would be far too easy to abuse.
    Players could just make an army of lv30 alts and get 50 or more ESD per week.
    I agree there needs to be other ways to get ESD but you have to consider how many can you get? and how easy would it be to abuse?
    I like the idea but tokens won't work, keep thinking on other ways to acquire ESD and I will try to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
      That sounds like a good idea, however it would be far too easy to abuse.
      Players could just make an army of lv30 alts and get 50 or more ESD per week.
      I agree there needs to be other ways to get ESD but you have to consider how many can you get? and how easy would it be to abuse?
      I like the idea but tokens won't work, keep thinking on other ways to acquire ESD and I will try to do the same.
      I am very much aware that the ESD can be re-coded to become bound as I have also ready seen unbound items become bound, and this would prevent the abuse and as they are such a rare item to obtain the fact that they were bound would not make much a difference. Also just in case the fear of alts making the orange gear and trading it over to the main, the Orange gear and also be re-coded so it can not be a tradable item. Plus 20-25 tokens is just a suggestion it could be made more such as 40 tokens for 1 ESD bound.

If you do not like the idea about the token exchange then another option could be to place then in the Gold Treasure Boxes in Treasure Trove. Out of all 4 of the obtainable boxes at the top, it is the Gold one that randomly gives you items, granted these are random shop items and ESD is not within the shop, but they could be added, and as they would become a random item, there is a chance on obtaining them, and this would also put life back into this event for the older servers.
      Last edited by Apoloymi; 05-01-2014, 03:44 PM.
      APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Honestly, it takes about 1 week to get 5 ESD from Guild Boss just by doing it every day with 100+ alts (we dont have time for that). This is honestly a Pain to be willing to get a mere amount of this items. I would like to see more events with ESD or even Stable Expander which i haven't seeing in 3-4 years of me playing Crystal Saga.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

A 10x Token for 1 ESD would be more ideal, since item synthesis of ESD equipment success is only 25%. A 20+ Token or higher would just make it nearly impossible to upgrade other stuff along with ESD.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            A 10x Token for 1 ESD would be more ideal, since item synthesis of ESD equipment success is only 25%. A 20+ Token or higher would just make it nearly impossible to upgrade other stuff along with ESD.
            You are not considering the present value of items in the token exchange, if a Teeka egg is 5 tokens and FL egg is 10 tokens, ESD would be much more.
            Either way adding ESD to token exchange is unrealistic and so is changing the coding for it after 3 years.
            I'm not trying to be the bad guy but I'm sure the Devs will not go for it.

Comment

You are not considering the present value of items in the token exchange, if a Teeka egg is 5 tokens and FL egg is 10 tokens, ESD would be much more.
              Either way adding ESD to token exchange is unrealistic and so is changing the coding for it after 3 years.
              I'm not trying to be the bad guy but I'm sure the Devs will not go for it.
              changing the coding is not unrealistic at all, in fact I have items seen that were coded as unbound for a 8 months even a year be coded to bound so it is something that could be done.

On the week updates pages, it asks for feed back and i noticed that lack of feed back being provided. Reason for this (keep in mind only asked me server) and the most common complaint and reason as to why they have not given their feed back to R2 is because they feel why should they bother as no one will actually listen to them. This is a suggestion and shooting the idea down by calling it unrealistic, would be one of the reason why people on my server are not providing you with your feed back. They do not feel like they get listened too and when they do suggest something they get responses such are yours on what they are posting. Regardless of if the idea is unrealistic opinions such as that should be kept to yourself, and making the players feel like they have made a good suggestion regardless of how you feel about it should be the way to go about it.
              Last edited by Apoloymi; 05-02-2014, 09:41 AM.
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

As I stated, it would be great to have more ways to get in-game, but there is no way we could convince the Devs to put it into the token exchange.
                Adding it as a random drop in high level void or a random drop from high level corruption would be a much easier thing to push for.
                I would like more ways to get ESD as much as anyone else, just telling you they will not add to tokens.
                The problem with binding it would be, the players that already have ESD would be pretty upset if it was made bound, there was already enough problems when they changed the IOB rewards to be bound, I doubt they want to repeat that.
                Last edited by MisterCuddles; 05-02-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Why are people discussing making ESD bound at all? If it were to be put in the token exchange just make a new Enchanted Skill Dust (Bound) to do it with, same as you have EW and EW (Bound), etc. No reason to bind ESD people have from elsewhere, that would just be a [poopie] move in my opinion.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 05-04-2014, 04:57 PM. Reason: Replaced censored word.

Comment

As JPwayne as said the new ESD could be made bound with re-coding but the exciting ESD within the game would stay the same. Also you suggesting about Void and Corruption putting ESD in there, that would be an option but again I know players that have high leveled alts as well as themselves being high leveled that can get high in both those events with their main and alt.

Why not add it to the Treasure Trove Boxes, which I have already suggested as well. That way only 2 players can get it and it would make Treasure Trove more exciting again.
                    APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Problem with treasure trove is usually only the strongest get up to floor 6, and putting stuff in there is making the strong stronger. As much as I'm all for more ways to get ESD, I'd like to see a way that's a little more fair to the majority, and by that I mean ways that everyone stand a chance at, not just the strongest of the strong.
                      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                        Problem with treasure trove is usually only the strongest get up to floor 6, and putting stuff in there is making the strong stronger. As much as I'm all for more ways to get ESD, I'd like to see a way that's a little more fair to the majority, and by that I mean ways that everyone stand a chance at, not just the strongest of the strong.
                        It is why I first said Token Exchange, and they can be made bound from the exchange. But that idea is being put down so I guess I wont make any more suggestions. Don't think its a very productive way to respond on the suggestion threads, putting players ideas and thoughts down. regardless of how far fetched it is, making the players feel like they have made a good suggestion is the way to do it.

ESD in the token exchange is not unrealistic at all, making the ESD within the token exchange not unrealistic, making it so you need 40 tokens for the ESD not unrealistic.

But I can't be asked posting any more suggestion if Mods reply with responses saying that the idea is unrealistic.
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                          It is why I first said Token Exchange, and they can be made bound from the exchange. But that idea is being put down so I guess I wont make any more suggestions. Don't think its a very productive way to respond on the suggestion threads, putting players ideas and thoughts down. regardless of how far fetched it is, making the players feel like they have made a good suggestion is the way to do it.

ESD in the token exchange is not unrealistic at all, making the ESD within the token exchange not unrealistic, making it so you need 40 tokens for the ESD not unrealistic.

But I can't be asked posting any more suggestion if Mods reply with responses saying that the idea is unrealistic.
                          The only thing I have against this idea of putting ESD in tokens is it would require a lot of changes so that it would not be abused, and as I have stated before I am certain the Devs will not do it, I would love to be able to get more ESD however I can.
                          It would require bound ESD and bound equips made from ESD and more than likely there would be some new bugged attached to it, for that reason I think trying to find other ways to add it in would be a better solution.
                          Maybe add a 3x ESD to black dragon coins and have an event where players can get a decent number of coins.
                          Or as suggested before treasure trove, void , corruption ect.
                          I understand your frustration however I don't want to give false hope, instead I am looking at ideas that are an easier sale and more likely to be put into the game.
                          Last edited by MisterCuddles; 05-05-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

The only thing I have against this idea of putting ESD in tokens is it would require a lot of changes so that it would not be abused, and as I have stated before I am certain the Devs will not do it, I would love to be able to get more ESD however I can.
                            It would require bound ESD and bound equips made from ESD and more than likely there would be some new bugged attached to it, for that reason I think trying to find other ways to add it in would be a better solution.
                            Maybe add a 3x ESD to black dragon coins and have an event where players can get a decent number of coins.
                            Or as suggested before treasure trove, void , corruption ect.
                            I understand your frustration however I don't want to give false hope, instead I am looking at ideas that are an easier sale and more likely to be put into the game.
                            This is an idea that would be implanted into the game if people would try LOL

It was said by someone else before that the Devs would never go for making a certain type of wings, and low and behold what was implanted into the game...Chaos Wings. Not the fact of it being easy an sale just because you want it to be easy for you. You are suppose to be fighting for what the players would like regardless of what your personal thoughts and feelings are about it. By calling the idea unrealistic you have actually made players on my server not want to comment on this page, as they feel that you will just say that they are being unrealistic and wont listen to what they are saying. Maybe you think of your wording before posting in the future, this is all I have to say on matter.
                            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

How about adding a character boss system(just like guild boss) with rare drops of esd

Comment

Working...
                              X