No announcement yet.

Thoughts For Rogues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang I did seng earlier and I was fine o.o didn't lag like that. Wonder if its a server thing o.o unlikely though.

About the idea I'll support it because I want rogues to he even more op, just don't like the idea of s. Slap being changed lol.

Edit. Ahh your servers merged more players - more lag, I forgot my server has only been merged once.
    Last edited by Insanity; 05-13-2014, 11:05 PM.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Our vegabond needs a lower cooldown rate...3 minute cd is just overkill ~.~
      IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
      Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
      Class:: Rogue
      Plane:: Eidolon
      LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
      Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
        Dang I did seng earlier and I was fine o.o didn't lag like that. Wonder if its a server thing o.o unlikely though.

About the idea I'll support it because I want rogues to he even more op, just don't like the idea of s. Slap being changed lol.

Edit. Ahh your servers merged more players - more lag, I forgot my server has only been merged once.
        Yeah there is a loto f of server on my one, from S35 to S53, from Joyo we go J1, J2 and J3 and from Dovo was got V1, V2 and V3 LOL
        so lots of lag here, hence getting use to the Rouges skill bugging out so much, and it really does happen all the time on my server, Seng, TT, IoB, CoF....
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
          First off the stun has never not worked for me your lagging in seng. I've. Lagged a lot on my old browser and the stun either hits them even though they are far away or does nothing.

My example was that even without high dodge rate rogues can still win against rangers.
          haha what this says contradicts itself. it has never not worked, it either hits them OR DOES NOTHING. IT DOING NOTHING IS THE BUG! THE SKILL WOULD SAY MISS IF WORKING PROPERLY. it doesn't say miss, it doesn't stun, it doesn't do damage.... that's the skill malfunctioning. It also happens with almost every other skill. Quickdeath bugs out too, the cast bar doesn't appear at the bottom, it doesn't do damage but we must wait on the cooldown.

These problems also exist in other areas of the game, where there is next to no lag. I had this problem in dungeons while having like 60 ms ping... the skills just weren't doing ANYTHING. However that's besides the point. Rogues need a ranged attack that doesn't require aim, only selecting a target. Or let us summon a shadow beast that can attack enemies for us and be rather weak but have our passives proc based on their actions when we are in situation where we cant do anything.

Comment

Working...
          X