Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions, Ones that have been repeated and are now listed for your convience here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions, Ones that have been repeated and are now listed for your convience here.

There are several things that Crystal saga players have been asking for a while now, and even I may not be aware of every idea that the community has. But I do know a good number of them, and because I must be brief, polite, and basically cringe whenever a moderator speaks, I will merely list them and not add on the reasons behind them if I can help it. I'll leave that for the players of the game to provide. If they disagree, so be it; but if they agree with what I'm saying, then I ask that r2Games take time away from developing a new system and read this.

1.)Move the Chi button.

2.)Provide a 5~10minute immunity buff upon the Sengolia Battlegrounds crystals.

3.)Unbind the items received from the packs in Island of Blessing.

4.)Add a PvP battlefield where every player has equal stats.

5.)Add a limit on how much a player can buy in one day.

6.)Add a buff that doesn't allow a single player to win Dragonspine multiple times in a row.

7.)Actively find and delete bots and players who are reported to be scammers and hackers, instead of waiting for someone to send in a ticket only to find that because they didn't expect a problem they forgot to screenshot everything they do.

8.)Add a Beastmaster class.

9.)Remove or reduce the cost of blessings in the Goddess tree, and add a way to find charm in the game.

10.)Improve the wisdom gained by running ladder(perhaps higher levels get you more?) and in other events.

11.)Add gold drops from monsters, as the only way to gain money is to sell items to NPCs at the moment or by buying a certain item from the shop.

If there's anything I forgot, let other players please add it. Don't close down the thread because you feel like we've been complaining too much about these things--we have reasons, and instead of being told that there's nothing you can do, why don't you explain to us why? Because some of these things were asked about before some of these new systems.
    Click if you agree with Item 2
    11.11%
    " 3
    11.11%
    " 4
    9.26%
    " 5
    5.56%
    " 6
    7.41%
    " 7
    18.52%
    " 8
    5.56%
    " 9
    5.56%
    " 10
    18.52%
    " 11
    7.41%
    My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
    Character ~ I'm never telling~
    Guild ~ That would institute telling~
    Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

My first 3 favourites are:

7.)Actively find and delete bots and cheaters
    1.)Move the Chi button.
    10.)Improve the wisdom gained by running ladder

Comment

#3 and #11 will not be possible until R2 can find a better way to deal with #7
      Everything else I agree with, we could use some changes / improvements.
      Could you clarify #5 please? a limit on buying what exactly?
      If R2 can find a good and permanent solution to the bot problem then all of these ideas listed are possible and would be a great improvement.

Comment

Suggestions I find pointless and/or disagree with and why:

6.)Add a buff that doesn't allow a single player to win Dragonspine multiple times in a row.
        Players can't win dragonspine twice unless they trash the dragonsword they got from winning the first time, there shouldn't be a cap on how many times you can win, it is a pvp arena after all.

9.)Remove or reduce the cost of blessings in the Goddess tree, and add a way to find charm in the game.
        Roses give charm and can be found in-game for free, also the price is fair enough.

11.)Add gold drops from monsters, as the only way to gain money is to sell items to NPCs at the moment or by buying a certain item from the shop.
        There are plenty of ways to make money in-game. Chambers of Fate gives a lot of gold on a good day, farming dungeons and selling items, Seed Of Life, and plenty of other ways.

5.)Add a limit on how much a player can buy in one day.
        If you are referring to buying crystals, this will never happen. Casher keep the game alive and they should be aloud to spend as much as they want.

4.)Add a PvP battlefield where every player has equal stats.
        Tamalan Arena gives all characters equal stats.

Suggestions I agree with:

1.)Move the Chi button.

Comment

@wildcard03

Talaman Arena does not give every player equal stats. players still have the same stats, just the skills are restricted and the hit and HP stats are insanely increased.

Cashers are killing the game because the gap between a casher and a player unable to cash(such as kid) is becoming massive.

I'll concur that you have a decent point on 11, but half of the money that circulates through CS is from selling equipment drops, and that's not exactly how you can make enough money to support yourself. Almost everything else is time restricted, and so is not totally available to other players. the exception there is Seed of life, but that's level restricted til 50.

The cost of the blessing tree is in the thousands of xtal, and there is no way to obtain free roses in game except through very certain events. Free xtal doesn't get you very far in the trees, and the bonuses given in them require charm--given by roses. so it's a choice between make your own charm through xtal or spend your charm from roses on the blessings.

i made the note about Dragonspine because on MTY server, there is only one name that ever gets the announcement on winning the dragon sword, and that player is an alt. a series of alts actually. Not that I have issue with alternate accounts, but when they're used to overpower through events like that, then it gets to seem like the game is only being truly played by a few people, and those people will decide just how much fun everyone else haves.

I know r2 doesn't care if we have much fun or not, us F2P players that is; all they care about is filling their pockets ,and sadly we all know this...but I'm going to try and change it. i mean you could at least pretend you care. i also heard 2 more things earlier; a EW exchange with HW, like the mount token exchange, and giving us, instead of a paltry bit of honor, give us wisdom or even charm from winning battles in this new vidalian legends system.
          My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~

Comment

And mistercuddles, i mean crystal. i don't mean they shouldn't be able to buy as much from you r2 staff as they want...but perhaps add a cool-down on BUYING things from the fate shop, one that can't be bought away. This would mean that instead of, when a player decides huh, I really like this game, let me buy stuff to make myself stronger...they can't hit the top of the ranking in a matter of hours. Because if you haven't noticed everyone, that is entirely possible: torches, soul packs, tenet...it's an opening that's too easy to exploit for rich people with no actual limit on spending, and we can see the effects of it in my server mass.

i mean we don't wish to teach people that you can buy everything, right? because no matter how many people say it's possible, it's not.

Server ~ S10 Starglade~

Comment

Originally posted by Galiant View Post
              And mistercuddles, i mean crystal. i don't mean they shouldn't be able to buy as much from you r2 staff as they want...but perhaps add a cool-down on BUYING things from the fate shop, one that can't be bought away. This would mean that instead of, when a player decides huh, I really like this game, let me buy stuff to make myself stronger...they can't hit the top of the ranking in a matter of hours. Because if you haven't noticed everyone, that is entirely possible: torches, soul packs, tenet...it's an opening that's too easy to exploit for rich people with no actual limit on spending, and we can see the effects of it in my server mass.

i mean we don't wish to teach people that you can buy everything, right? because no matter how many people say it's possible, it's not.
              R2 lets players cash as much as they want to provided they are lv40+ I think?
              Hate to say it but that will never change, if a cap was put on purchase amounts how are new cashers going to catch up? they will not be able to which means there will be no more new cashers and R2 would never implement something to hurt their business.
              Keep in mind this is a free to play game if you want it to be, and on my server many of the "big cashers" get wrecked by people who have spent very little or even no cash at all simply because they have the time and intelligence to build a better toon.

Comment

Things I think they should add but never will.
                1. Wing exchange, take say 1-30 Heroic Wings in exchange for 1 Ethereal wing and say like 1-10 gold, 1-10 Ethereal wings since they are less common and some gold and exchange for 1 Divine feather. Promethean wings remain cash since they are fairly new and overpowered.

2. Universal button, yeah I'm getting sick of all the icons too, one icon that contains every icon on the second and third row of icons.

3. Bulk gem synthesis... oh wait guys need to synth my stacks of gems... 1 hour later, halfway there. lol pretty self explanatory.

4. Possible dungeon drops for Ethereal wings, no I'm not talking about 1 if your lucky on the final boss of purga and evil beast, I mean like adding to purga and evil beast instead of heroic wings... I mean come on who does purgatory that still needs heroic wings.

5. Add a better form of wisdom gaining

6. Beast master class... I'd probably just make an alt and powerhouse it just to see this class lol.

I think that mounts and pixie is fine where it is, put some time and effort into it and you can get it. Wings... are a different story, with island of blessing unbound people could easily get, but now its been slowed a ton. Also I'm assuming people with divine wings and up don't feel like doing 5 corruption runs a day for a measly 5 bound divine feathers.
                What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Galiant View Post
                  The cost of the blessing tree is in the thousands of xtal, and there is no way to obtain free roses in game except through very certain events. Free xtal doesn't get you very far in the trees, and the bonuses given in them require charm--given by roses. so it's a choice between make your own charm through xtal or spend your charm from roses on the blessings.
                  Quiz gives 5 roses if you answer the right amount of questions, either 16 or 17 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcard03 View Post
                    Quiz gives 5 roses if you answer the right amount of questions, either 16 or 17 I think.
                    Its 16 questions right gives you Roses most use more then 1 toon for quiz, so just have 1 day where you go for straight Roses on all toons.
                    APOLOYMI
                    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Here are my reasons for the suggestions I disagreed to:

4. We already have a PvP battlefield like this that no one ever goes to- it is called Tamalan. Everyone gets their choice of skills there that all do % based damage, and there are no misses. While not exactly what you are suggesting, it is close, and yet it is the least attended PvP event I know of.

5. Not going to happen. Not just because R2 is greedy, but because they genuinely do need to make money to keep the game going, and this would discourage people from cashing.

8. This one isn't so much me disagreeing with it as it is that I can't see any reason to agree with it. I'm sure plenty of people would love to try a new class, but unless they start on a new server or something it would likely just be an alt.

9. There are a couple of methods to get charm- 16 right answers on quiz, and also roses drop in void. While decreasing the cost of blessings would be nice, I doubt it will happen.

11. Kind of pointless, it isn't hard to get enough gold for the things the system needs gold for, and if it is for buying/selling items adding an easy way to get gold will just cause everyone to raise their prices.

Comment

Well, i thought that no one would see this...but at least people are looking at it. I'm not even trying to say that I agree strongly with them all, i just wanted them all seen because i know that thereare people that want these things; if not all of them, then some of them.
                        You all provide good points on this, and i'm happy that i actually managed find some people in the forums that still look in this section.

Server ~ S10 Starglade~

Comment

I'd like to see something different than the "beastmaster". not that I am opposed to it but it'd be nice to have something different than other versions if possible, so we might stand out a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Kage_Oni View Post
                            I'd like to see something different than the "beastmaster". not that I am opposed to it but it'd be nice to have something different than other versions if possible, so we might stand out a little.
                            Look at every class in this game we are very different from other versions, (skills, visuals, stats ect.) most people would agree we are the "nerfed" version of this game, which is what I like about it really. I have played other versions and I find that being able to solo all your dungeons after 2 days of playing makes the game boring very quickly.
                            Would be nice to see a new class but as mentioned before in other threads a new class would be an alt class or more for people starting on new servers.

Comment

sure you could say that... but i find it boring with the same old **** for years and no improvements on existing classes (minus a couple skill fixes) and no new classes to bring a twist to the game. look at diablo 3 for example, the witch doctor class is weird as hell and far from ordinary but once you learn the class you can be very effective. cs should see a class with similarities (though hopefully not as creepy)

Comment

Working...
                              X