Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vidilian Legends AI control for opponents.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vidilian Legends AI control for opponents.

Hey so just thought of an idea to suggest. Why not take the AI from psychodelica dungeon bosses (hitomi, orison, mapelonia ect.) and put it as the AI for opponents in vidilian legends. Just an idea that would make it a little more challenging.
    What are bugs?

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
    Hey so just thought of an idea to suggest. Why not take the AI from psychodelica dungeon bosses (hitomi, orison, mapelonia ect.) and put it as the AI for opponents in vidilian legends. Just an idea that would make it a little more challenging.
    i dont know about challenging with Hitomi and then O.o I can clear out Psycho NM in under a minuet per run D: that might not be as challenging for the higher leveled players of the game. But maybe depending on your level determind what boss you face, so if you are level 75-85 you will face a psycho boss (but for eido that will be easy) 85+ you face a boss's from Exe (eido again will find it easy) and if your level 125+ you face NM EBS boss (challenging for 90% of players)

but then I'm not seeing a problem with the system that is in place now, and before anyone says it, Yes I am a Rouge, No i do not always win first place, Yes I am OP, No I am not invincible people do take my place off me.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
      i dont know about challenging with Hitomi and then O.o I can clear out Psycho NM in under a minuet per run D: that might not be as challenging for the higher leveled players of the game. But maybe depending on your level determind what boss you face, so if you are level 75-85 you will face a psycho boss (but for eido that will be easy) 85+ you face a boss's from Exe (eido again will find it easy) and if your level 125+ you face NM EBS boss (challenging for 90% of players)

but then I'm not seeing a problem with the system that is in place now, and before anyone says it, Yes I am a Rouge, No i do not always win first place, Yes I am OP, No I am not invincible people do take my place off me.
      He is not saying that we should replace the player bots with dungeon mobs I think he is just saying that the bots as they are now, really are quite dumb. Rangers, mages and priests especially since they have to be stood right on top of your toon to attack. Replacing their current AI with that of the bosses from psycho would be a much better idea, since psycho mobs have skills they use in order for example, Karleya will always stun first. Hitomi will always use Spiritguard and then Reckoning and then Shock Blade, Anastasia will always stealth first, Orison will always buff first, Mapelonia will always use Barkskin when her HP is low.

The AI's for these bosses are much smarter than out bot AI's.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcard03 View Post
        He is not saying that we should replace the player bots with dungeon mobs I think he is just saying that the bots as they are now, really are quite dumb. Rangers, mages and priests especially since they have to be stood right on top of your toon to attack. Replacing their current AI with that of the bosses from psycho would be a much better idea, since psycho mobs have skills they use in order for example, Karleya will always stun first. Hitomi will always use Spiritguard and then Reckoning and then Shock Blade, Anastasia will always stealth first, Orison will always buff first, Mapelonia will always use Barkskin when her HP is low.

The AI's for these bosses are much smarter than out bot AI's.
        I do agree that the Priest, Mage and Ranger clones are nerfed, but that has been reported as well, and I am hoping that they fix that, as they are ranged toons and not melee
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

As stated on another thread, this arena is very new and obviously will need some tweaks.
          I agree completely, using even the AI for the Psy bosses would be an improvement.
          Just be patient and we should get a few improvements here and there along the way, for now it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
          X