ESD please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESD please

Im going to ask if GM will make an event for ESD? ESD is to rare so hard to get them,,,

ESD is meant to be one of the more rare items to acquire. Unfortunately, the chances of an ESD-related event coming around is not likely.

Comment

Do food boss and crypt
      Level : 112 eid
      Class : Mage
      Sever : 11

Comment

kill food boss and kill crypt boss

Comment

ESD is a rare item for legendary equips, so it's hard to earn it

And yes, you can get it in food boss and crypt boss or get a place in crypt

BUT not everyone(who's wanting to get ESD) can do food boss neither crypt

It takes weeks to get food boss(with not less than 10alts/day)

Some aren't good in crypt and not capable to kill the crypt boss because others are too OP.

What im trying to say is that atleast make an event/system for ESD(That requires hard work and not being OP or skills) especially for those who are just solo players and not that good in cs. Some got bored and quit because there's notting new(all cash) systems.

Hope You get my point )

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            ESD is meant to be one of the more rare items to acquire. Unfortunately, the chances of an ESD-related event coming around is not likely.
            There use to be an event for ESD years ago LOL you would plant Orange seeds and get 500 Oranges and exchange that for an Orange Carton and when you opened that you had a Change of getting either ESD, Orange pet gear, EWs, G muts and other stuff, but it was a get one of these items not all.
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
              There use to be an event for ESD years ago LOL you would plant Orange seeds and get 500 Oranges and exchange that for an Orange Carton and when you opened that you had a Change of getting either ESD, Orange pet gear, EWs, G muts and other stuff, but it was a get one of these items not all.
              999 Oranges actually. It was the orange squeeze pack, and people have been asking for that event again like no other. More than the old christmas event where we got the Christmas Elf title or the NBA event where everyone got DCs, and TONS of honor badges. I made my entire blue set with those silvers, and my captains insignia...then frag and the celestial insignias came out XD
              My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
              Character ~ I'm never telling~
              Guild ~ That would institute telling~
              Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

u should bring back the lottery using treasure keys and put esd in that
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                Server: Eternal Sanctum
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 150
                Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                Wings: Demon Lord +4
                Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                Pixie : Celestial
                Nobility: Emperor
                Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

to make a full set of Evil Beast Gear using guild boss mostly. It took me around 9 months? or close to that. :/ so you already know..
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

how many alts kid?

Comment

why they cant bring the ESD event ? it likes 2 years ago or 3 years ago but still they dont do any ESD event -_-

Comment

Moved to suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                        X