world bosses rebirth quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world bosses rebirth quests

ok so we get these awesome quests to help us along our journey after rebirthing, but there is a down fall the darn quests are mostly to kill world bosses so now everyone is trying to kill them yet they only spawn twice a day. I suggest that R2 considers making them spawn a few extra times a day since u are making quests to do them. I find it ridiculous that I have to wait 2-4 days to kill a boss cuz there is like 15-20 ppl there to kill the same said boss. Also I just deleted ice queen cuz I had it since yesterday morning only to get her again I'm really aggrivated about this whole rebirth quest thing.
    More spawns Even if means less normal drops
    47.92%
    More spawns and bigger partys even if means less normal drops
    15.63%
    More partys allowed credit, this we would love
    15.63%
    Anything please, fix it.....*bats puppy dog eye's*
    20.83%
    Ign- (S2)xena6
    server-himeng valley
    class-Priest holy hybrid
    level- Eidolon 149
    guild-Noypi
    honor rank-Emperor

So supporting this.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

yea, I had to afk all night long for these bosses now, and sometimes i didn't even get it... not really sure what was the idea for this, it seems like you're trying to make world bosses a bit more popular, why not just change the quest to some bosses in nightmare dungeons.

Comment

Yes, it's so annoying, especially since it seems like the kill is DPS based so if there's an eidolon nearby, a scion has no other choice but to start whispering, groveling and promising not to need on any loot, in order to hopefully be added to party and get the kill....
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          Yes, it's so annoying, especially since it seems like the kill is DPS based so if there's an eidolon nearby, a scion has no other choice but to start whispering, groveling and promising not to need on any loot, in order to hopefully be added to party and get the kill....
          There's a problem with that too sadly, because the person that you were whispering might be afk, I had to do this because it's my sleep time, i want to accept anyone doing the same quest, but i couldn't since I'm sleeping and just afk there overnight. I had few people whispering me asking to join party, if only they knew i was afk....

without doing this, I have no chance at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
            There's a problem with that too sadly, because the person that you were whispering might be afk, I had to do this because it's my sleep time, i want to accept anyone doing the same quest, but i couldn't since I'm sleeping and just afk there overnight. I had few people whispering me asking to join party, if only they knew i was afk....

without doing this, I have no chance at all...
            Oh I don't blame the players who AFK. I know they have to flll the quest too. That's why it sucks to grovel since it might not even lead to being a party.

Either the world boss quests should be replaced with dungeon bosses, or they increase the time, OR only make participating in the kill - even without being in a party - complete the quest.
            (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

The boss spawn should be done at the corresponding 2:00 and 7:00 am and pm instead of just at the pm times. just those two extra times, spread out, would be helpful.
              Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
              (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
              Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
              (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                Oh I don't blame the players who AFK. I know they have to flll the quest too. That's why it sucks to grovel since it might not even lead to being a party.

Either the world boss quests should be replaced with dungeon bosses, or they increase the time, OR only make participating in the kill - even without being in a party - complete the quest.
                Yeah.

Would be even better if the world boss spawn every hour during 14.00 - 19.00 at the top of the hour, it's not like the boss drop anything useful anyway..... although if it does drop anything useful, it will be a total chaos too....

Comment

What if the world boss spawns on all instances instead just L1??

Comment

Combine the 2 above suggestions. Have bosses spawn every hour on each L!
                    (S14)Squintina

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I'm suggesting that they spawn a few more times each a day this way ppl can actually get the boss instead of having to wait 2 or 3 days. Waiting over an hr for it to spawn when the times state that they spawn at 1400 and 1900 when the ice queen don't even spawn til almost 2020
                      Ign- (S2)xena6
                      server-himeng valley
                      class-Priest holy hybrid
                      level- Eidolon 149
                      guild-Noypi
                      honor rank-Emperor

Comment

World Boss spawns

So I wrote a ticket asking for either larger parties or more world boss spawns , due to the implementation of the rebirth quest (scion /eidolon) , r2 games suggested that I make a forum topic because they like this idea but require more feedback.
                        So here we are , any idea's, add ons even a thumbs up would be appreciated.
                        This is to try and improve the quality of play for all players as some find it quite difficult to get a world boss.
                        Server : Aurora Point
                        IGN : (S1)4Heals
                        Guild : NOYPI
                        Class : Priest
                        Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
                        Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

You will notice how it says recommended players 10+ , and as we all know only 5 to a party so, only 5 rewards or quest completions are possible.
                          Server : Aurora Point
                          IGN : (S1)4Heals
                          Guild : NOYPI
                          Class : Priest
                          Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
                          Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

yea i have to agree with 4heals on this one i mean i cant even get the rewards for the boss thing for the rebirth quest and it does say 10+ sooooooooo what is the deal with this GM can u explain this to us or at least make the bosses spawn time more often i mean you have so many people who get these quests everyday and cant complete them to get the rewards
                            IGN:jesuscrist
                            Server: Auora Point
                            Level:70+
                            Class:Knight
                            Guild:Genesis
                            Mount:Gryphon
                            Wings:Angel lords <3
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
                            PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

I agree. More boss spawns are needed particularly with the new rebirth available. Spawning them every hour would be great. Another alternative, spawn them every four hours like with the chest event, but spawn them on all levels!

Comment

Working...
                              X