No announcement yet.

world bosses rebirth quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes , this is a good idea. more spawns even every 6 hours would make 4 spawn times per day . Every 4 hours would make 6 spawn per day.
    Server: Aurora Point
    Char Name: (S1)SheLLz
    Level/Plane:124 Eidolon (Leveling )
    Class: Knight
    Guild: NOYPI
    ♥Married to (S1)4Heals♥

Comment

o.O they seriously asked for you to make a thread? There were already plenty of threads where people suggested an increase to world boss spawns and/or party size.

But anyway...

I +1 this idea. It's really not nice to have quests that require people to kill bosses that only spawn twice a day and that only a maximum of 5 people (assuming a party) get the kill..

If they spawned every hour, people would have multiple opportunities for completing their quests. I also like the above suggestion of spawning every 4 hours, but on each L. Either suggestion would be fine by me.

I don't really like the party size suggestion because that depends too much on the super strong people being active enough to accept party invites. Sometimes they really do go AFK and not party up...
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

That's a good idea , spawning on multiple L's , might be easier for r2 to implement then to change or add spawn times.
        Like the apocalype angels, they could change to spawns on L's 3 , 4 , and 5
        Server : Aurora Point
        IGN : (S1)4Heals
        Guild : NOYPI
        Class : Priest
        Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
        Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

what i have an issue with is how some people are such high levels and yet they are hanging around in afk mode where the weak monsters respawn.... there are some bosses that us low level players cant attack and yet the ones we can there are people who are level 80 and reborn sitting in each L...

i do think all bosses should respawn every hour in every
          instance its kinda silly

plus i also think the beads should be bound but able to sell at the shop... only because some people have the top beads on sale for such a high price and yet some people still have none...

Comment

Agreed to spawning more than 2 times a day, but in each L and every hour is too much. Would prefer about 5 spawns per boss each day. :P
            Crystal Saga
            Server: Whisperwind Beach
            IGN: hei
            Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
            Guild: Nightmare
            Honor: Emperor

Wartune
            Server: Tauren Camp
            IGN: Izaya
            Lvl: 45+ Archer
            Guild: Mayhem
            Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Maybe every 3 hours on L1 would be better? Or even every 4 hours?
              â™”
              Vampire Prince
              • Server: Aurora Point
              • Character: Alexmancerx
              • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
              • Level: Eidolon 120
              • Guild: TheWanted
              • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

I would suggest spawning the bosses every 4 hours in essence the same as what was done with the chest in central Starglade, and having the bosses appear on at least three levels as was done with the night thieves. It would fill the needs of those rebirthing and still remain challenging. In addition, for those areas that have more than 3 levels it would result in levels on which new players could avoid ever running into the bosses. I'm sure there has to be a happy median for everyone.

Comment

I already wrote a topic about this lol , but +1 anyways
                  r2 said they have noted our suggestions and will see what they can do, although a gm posting here were people are actually talking about it might be kinda cool ( wink wink )

link to my topic, just incase :P
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ght=world+boss
                  Last edited by (S1)4Heals; 10-10-2012, 03:39 PM.
                  Server : Aurora Point
                  IGN : (S1)4Heals
                  Guild : NOYPI
                  Class : Priest
                  Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
                  Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

Our servers didn't really have this problem, until recent that is. Seems like people can tank and afk boss single handily so they do. Can't wait till higher levels when I can just breeze thru boss's for the loot.
                    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                    Level: 130
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                    Guild: Rebels
                    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

i feel a world boss on all L's would be better that way there is 5 bosses to kill at a time

Comment

They shouldn't spawn on all Ls. Some people need to grind an area where a world boss lives and avoid L1 so they don't accidentally aggro the boss.

Plantona spawns on L1 and L2, which would be more than enough for the other bosses as well. Plantona also spawns an hour after it was last killed. Using the model Plantona is set on, the other world bosses could spawn on L1 and L2 and be set to spawn a certain number of hours after the last kill. I don't think it should be hourly, though- quests just shouldn't be that easy. But 3-4 hours after the last kill, that could work. Keeps a little guess work and prevents people from farming boss drops all day long.

If the bosses spawn more than twice a day, I'd like to see the system announcements for spawning and killing removed though.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Rebirth Expedition

This is probably the dumbest quest. Now people are camping the world bosses and 1-2 people are getting the reward daily while no one else can. Once in a while you find enough to group and do it. Also when I am Eidolon level 48 and I get rebirth expedition to kill Amarog that makes no sense. Stupidest quest ever. Rewards are awesome if you are lucky enough to finish it. Make it NM dungeon bosses or something R2 because this is getting annoying. Rich get richer
                          The Molten Highlands
                          Kadenn
                          Level 64 Eidolon Priest
                          SweetDreams guild

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            They shouldn't spawn on all Ls. Some people need to grind an area where a world boss lives and avoid L1 so they don't accidentally aggro the boss.

Plantona spawns on L1 and L2, which would be more than enough for the other bosses as well. Plantona also spawns an hour after it was last killed. Using the model Plantona is set on, the other world bosses could spawn on L1 and L2 and be set to spawn a certain number of hours after the last kill. I don't think it should be hourly, though- quests just shouldn't be that easy. But 3-4 hours after the last kill, that could work. Keeps a little guess work and prevents people from farming boss drops all day long.

If the bosses spawn more than twice a day, I'd like to see the system announcements for spawning and killing removed though.
                            I agree with you on the L1 and 2 spawns and yeah it shouldn't be every hour, that would just be too much 3/4 h should be enough also for the non Eidolons/Scions to get their boss titles without them being ninja'd away. + it's just fun to kill a boss sometimes for low lvls as it's a challenge. give them that fun of killing without the bosses being stolen away by all those scions/eidos. And I do think the Fallen angel boss should still be announced but the other bosses aint that interesting anymore... well.. was quite handy to know if one was killed or not.. hmn.. maybe turn the green "live" off once it's killed and back on when it's respawned???
                            IGN: (S18)Shini
                            Server: (S18)Shrine of Kithar
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Class: Nature Hybrid Ranger
                            Level: 45+
                            Guild: Judgement
                            Title: Cake Boss
                            Married: Single
                            Pet: EatUup (FL), Sulfus(DK), Caemlyne(BA)
                            Mount: Lotus of Doom
                            Honor: Grand Duck =D (duke XD)
                            Wings: Epic Angel Lord Wings +4
                            Soul: 241 =.=
                            Languages: English, Dutch

Comment

I wouldn't complain since its a another way people can get Game Shop items without resorting to using Crystals.
                              If you have bad luck with a certain quest being World Boss then abandon it and try again tomorrow. Since the event is permanent you will have to give up some every now and then.
                              Just look for the Vulture Blood, Soul Root IV and the Ladder bosses.
                              Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                              Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                              -Kind Regards V
                              -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

that would be nice if only for the last week it wasn't the same, i can't even enter void encampment when i get amarog, just a bit unbalanced.
                                The Molten Highlands
                                Kadenn
                                Level 64 Eidolon Priest
                                SweetDreams guild

Comment

Working...
                                X