world bosses rebirth quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is 1 ppl claiming all world boss in my server now

yeah an evil OP could totally spoil this event, and i think u not going fix this issue which only makes ppl more disappointed

Comment

fully support this ,so many times i have to drop quest as same person there to kill the boss,give others a chance to kill boss plz

Comment

i have to laugh at this fourm a little bit considering atleast 2 people have logged there alts or partners accounts on to comment on this fourm.

i agree with bits bit disagree e.g if they put that event back for killing world bosses 95% of the server will not be able to kill a boss beucase others will go round killing them all to get the items.
        (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

Despite having been a scion and eidolon for roughly 7 months, i've never been able to kill even a single world boss. All of them always get butchered shortly upon spawning by the very same guild, and very same people, all of whom are the top cashers in my server. And you know what? Few of them are well known for being nasty and don't hesitate to steal the last kill from other lower players, even from those who have been patiently waiting on the scene.

World boss quest? Screw it! I always deleted it immediately upon receiving. As long as the current garbage system still exist within our dear, lovely game, i never treat as if such quest exists
          ――罨――
          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Or maybe make it dungeon bosses instead :') or like redemption.. where you can spawn your own boss ^_^

Comment

Requesting players opinions on closing this request in light of the new event [Guide] Island of Blessings
              Players have been asking for a while for some better way to earn nice items. this is a amazing one. gives similar rewards to rebirth quest. even has option to give double rewards- think that's a great alternative to rebirth quest as everyone can participate in it equally
              will really help people evolve their characters and possibly even do rebirth quests better and for sure other events with the better gear

Comment

Add every boss to the rebirth quest. That way we're all not fighting over the same 3 bosses.
                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                  Add every boss to the rebirth quest. That way we're all not fighting over the same 3 bosses.
                  That just means you are more likely to get a worldboss for an RB quest, which leaves people in the same situation. Sure, more people would get worldboss RB quests done, but with a larger % of RB quests being for those same bosses it ends up being the exact same problem, except it is even harder to escape. If anything I would be more inclined to have them remove world bosses from RB quests than to have them add more and make the problem worse.

Comment

hey the OP lives near me

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                      Requesting players opinions on closing this request in light of the new event [Guide] Island of Blessings
                      Players have been asking for a while for some better way to earn nice items. this is a amazing one. gives similar rewards to rebirth quest. even has option to give double rewards- think that's a great alternative to rebirth quest as everyone can participate in it equally
                      will really help people evolve their characters and possibly even do rebirth quests better and for sure other events with the better gear
                      i cannot participate in this event because there's way too many toons/alts and we all know the overload has caused entire servers to disconnect. i would just lag and freeze until i get disconnected myself. tho i do agree that its a great event. i just have to use "forbidden" ways of obtaining these rewards from the event.
                      Last edited by PrinceKuja; 06-28-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

we need at elast 2 more world boss spawn times and i dont think we can simply close this thread because there is a new event.. who cares about the new event, many ppl cant participate in it bcuz of lag and dc issues, and also just because theres a new event does not mean you can just ignore old problems. the wb spawn times have been an issue since rbq came out, so lets just think of this as an infection... you u leave it alone altogether and just forget about it bcuz u got a cold one day, would ur infection go away... no it would only get worse... so R2 can stop ignoring these problems as they will only get worse and people will start to quit... oh wait more ppl quit daily than there is people joining... pretty obvious, and infuriating that R2 is so ignorant towrds these issues.
                        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-01-2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                          we need at elast 2 more world boss spawn times and i dont think we can simply close this thread because there is a new event.. who cares about the new event, many ppl cant participate in it bcuz of lag and dc issues, and also just because theres a new event does not mean you can just ignore old problems. the wb spawn times have been an issue since rbq came out, so lets just think of this as an infection... you u leave it alone altogether and just forget about it bcuz u got a cold one day, would ur infection go away... no it would only get worse... so R2 can stop ignoring these problems as they will only get worse and people will start to quit... oh wait more ppl quit daily than there is people joining... pretty obvious, and infuriating that R2 is so ignorant towrds these issues.

think misunderstand what I mean, lol but its ok. never said anything about ignoring old problems.
                          Currently the bosses spawn based on their level and the time it opens for world boss season in 10 min intervals or so from lowest to highest.
                          what I suggest is all respawn every 10 min until event over.
                          or.
                          To follow through with my island of blessing suggestions to improve it ever so slightly/make more accessible to people yet reduce abuse potential.
                          which would in a way, make rebirth quest packs less of a priority. everyone would be getting nice rewards, world bosses etc would still be a competition, one where people could then compete better because if island of blessing evolving their character.

bit of both would be nice. but if you could have one or the other...wouldn't pick a awesome island of blessing event instead of something still might have to throw away? my server is like 9 servers. those bosses would have to respawn every time die just to give everyone a chance. then, if there are more spawns. players will be the players they are and troll other wb spawns so people still can't complete. or if someone forgets they are afk&kills them all. same pos still. would rather a nice place to count my blessings like a evil leprechaun w a pot of gold

Comment

if they had 2 more spawn times around 01 00 and again around 09 00 many players from other places in the world would at least get the chance to complete that rbq tho, and i dont see many people staying afk at a wb for such an extended period of time

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                              if they had 2 more spawn times around 01 00 and again around 09 00 many players from other places in the world would at least get the chance to complete that rbq tho, and i dont see many people staying afk at a wb for such an extended period of time

i've seen people do it, and for zodiac bosses too. still have to count on other players not feeling trolly an showing up when it starts again too

Comment

they should disable afk protection in wb zones then so that some op players that arent trolls can come clear the area of ...trolls...

Comment

Working...
                                X