Connection problem ( not just me )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection problem ( not just me )

So me and my friends... have problems with connection at the game (s196), today like 4-5 times "This page can't be displayed" and I checked www.r2games.com on a site and it said that it is down for everyone... so? what's going on?-_-
    My internet is working perfectly, without any lag on other games or something... but..-.-
    I tried 4 browsers : IE, Opera, Google Chrome, Mozilla, same problem... do something.. I'm about to lose wb and quiz...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1756575

same heare s177

Comment

i think it is the same for everyone. it went down during Team Arena and i missed out on some of them also we have already missed Quiz.

Comment

i hope we get some good compensation for this.

Comment

Same issues with S103, lots of players had (or still has) same problem. Also, freezing in world boss, not being able to move or hit, started as soon as I reached boss to hit it. Game lags so bad, it's almost impossible to do anything, as half of times solo dungeons window is blank. As result, it took me over 3 hours just to do loop quests. This better gets fixed soon, as it's almost impossible to play.

Comment

Well, we really need a compensation... today is the Angel's chest event. Look at this!
            Mods don't want to talk with us?
            I've already lost WB... and i guess i will miss TA too..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	1694436
            Last edited by g0d~afk; 09-12-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Same here, server 212. I must refresh server page over 10-15 before i can join game, missed allreaidy quiz today because of them

Comment

s196 some people are having problems and some people aren't

Comment

Server 109 having same problem for some people

Comment

all the servers are experiencing problems. why is that. been kicked out several times and stuck in loading pages. refreshing everytime you enter a fight during cs and wb isn't funny

Comment

You guys need to change your DNS .

Refer to this thread for solution : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=work
                      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

same for s70. and if you do happen to get in it wont be for very long. we're missing out on the majority of our events

sapphirestar
                        s70

Comment

yeah 20mins to log in, but some ppl are doing just fine. i need to use stuff before server ticks over to next day.

Server 186

Comment

none of the DNS works with me. i was using the 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 before the error.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
                              You guys need to change your DNS .

Refer to this thread for solution : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=work
                              Doesn't have anything to do with the DNS. even when you try to change the DNS it still takes time to load and sometimes fail to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X