Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

European DST bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today again i cant get my free attempts in Alchemy im 9 lvl VIP and i have 9 free att. in Alchemy when someone will give attetion too this
    HeLLRaZoR
    Guild Leader

Comment

i made a similar thread yesterday and it was moved to Game discussion, i believe thats not JUST a game discussion,its an actual problem, i had lost 250 diamonds because of their bug and i also made a ticket. i am waiting to see what will happen and if they will fix this problem soon enough. and no...they moved the thread but without an answer.

Comment

IGN: Zinari
        Sever:[S75] Whitewater Camp
        Same problem

Comment

yesterday new update.today new bugs,good ING;nikoleta,s8 captiva amora

Comment

s196 blightcliff the same problems also now no protect in raiders all days more bugs when go we have a day that all problems are solve

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!G.M. - Problem with alchemy, vip and loops!!!!!!!!!!!!

problem with alchemy and vip is that i can't collect it for 2 days! and vip it says collected when i'm logging in! what the ****? also i've logged in and i see that i don't have loops!!!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	alchemy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	435.9 KB
ID:	1699885Click image for larger version

Name:	logg.jpg
Size:	435.3 KB
ID:	1699886Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Size:	436.1 KB
ID:	1699887
              stop ignoring us and our tickets and do something! fix this problem before tycoon! or there will be a lot of complains and compensations!

Comment

s 200 Northcrown Mountain 8 alchemy attemps and vip 6 no collect

Comment

alchemy

Is anyone else having problems getting their money from Alchemy? I am a VIP8 and as soon as I click on it...my free turns aren't there.

Comment

VIP Alchemy

I am a VIP 8 and when I click on Alchemy I dont have any free turns...this is two days now....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      Can you show me a screen shot of the bug you are experiencing? Alchemy is not a free portion of the game and does require balens to use.

Are you saying it won't let you use your balens?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110237[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110238[/ATTACH]

Can you also confirm that this is for wartune and not another game?
                      It's for League of Angels, ongoing bug for several days with no response, fix or compensation.

Comment

• alot servers got same problem for 3 4 days...same us vip rewards cant collect..well at least devs own us at least e explanation.....

Comment

• s39Archangel VIP 8 when clicking on Alchemy have no free turns two days and no raiders protection. please fix thank you...

Comment

• Can you guys please fix this already. Its been 3 days since I haven't collected VIP and Alchemy. Its also hard to increase devotion without alchemy and I don't have dias for it.

Comment

• same

server S39

Comment

• same problems have many ppl from ua17 server-im vip-8 too and havent free alchemy+lock in raiders and any reward for vip-please fix it!-2 days here this...

Comment

Working...
                                X