No announcement yet.

European DST bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today again i cant get my free attempts in Alchemy im 9 lvl VIP and i have 9 free att. in Alchemy when someone will give attetion too this
    HeLLRaZoR
    Guild Leader

Comment

i made a similar thread yesterday and it was moved to Game discussion, i believe thats not JUST a game discussion,its an actual problem, i had lost 250 diamonds because of their bug and i also made a ticket. i am waiting to see what will happen and if they will fix this problem soon enough. and no...they moved the thread but without an answer.

Comment

IGN: Zinari
        Sever:[S75] Whitewater Camp
        Same problem

Comment

yesterday new update.today new bugs,good ING;nikoleta,s8 captiva amora

Comment

s196 blightcliff the same problems also now no protect in raiders all days more bugs when go we have a day that all problems are solve

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!G.M. - Problem with alchemy, vip and loops!!!!!!!!!!!!

problem with alchemy and vip is that i can't collect it for 2 days! and vip it says collected when i'm logging in! what the ****? also i've logged in and i see that i don't have loops!!!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	alchemy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	435.9 KB
ID:	1699885Click image for larger version

Name:	logg.jpg
Size:	435.3 KB
ID:	1699886Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Size:	436.1 KB
ID:	1699887
              stop ignoring us and our tickets and do something! fix this problem before tycoon! or there will be a lot of complains and compensations!

Comment

s 200 Northcrown Mountain 8 alchemy attemps and vip 6 no collect

Comment

alchemy

Is anyone else having problems getting their money from Alchemy? I am a VIP8 and as soon as I click on it...my free turns aren't there.

Comment

VIP Alchemy

I am a VIP 8 and when I click on Alchemy I dont have any free turns...this is two days now....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                      Can you show me a screen shot of the bug you are experiencing? Alchemy is not a free portion of the game and does require balens to use.

Are you saying it won't let you use your balens?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]110237[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]110238[/ATTACH]

Can you also confirm that this is for wartune and not another game?
                      It's for League of Angels, ongoing bug for several days with no response, fix or compensation.

Comment

• alot servers got same problem for 3 4 days...same us vip rewards cant collect..well at least devs own us at least e explanation.....

Comment

• s39Archangel VIP 8 when clicking on Alchemy have no free turns two days and no raiders protection. please fix thank you...

Comment

• Can you guys please fix this already. Its been 3 days since I haven't collected VIP and Alchemy. Its also hard to increase devotion without alchemy and I don't have dias for it.

Comment

• same

server S39

Comment

• same problems have many ppl from ua17 server-im vip-8 too and havent free alchemy+lock in raiders and any reward for vip-please fix it!-2 days here this...

Comment

Working...
                                X