Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

stamina bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stamina bug

S1 nocturnas tears
    PlayerKiller

dont want to complain but getting +5 stamina every few seconds cant post screenshots now as i have to go to work now

happening to me too

Comment

Bug on S4 ! Stamina Grown Continuosly !

Today after i did all things i just refresh page and i saw stamina 300 again... and again and again and again... is not my foult if something is happened here...

and yes ofc i used all that stamina lol ))) who dont ?

Now when i want to log in game show me that error.. whats that ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ErrorLOA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	1700808

Comment

you could have just added onto the other thread made for this issue instead of making a new one

Comment

wow you guys fix the stamina bug fast since its screws you

you can fix a damn stamana bug since it has effect on you guys in gaining cash/players spending diamonds to fill it but if was a bug that would steal from us like not recieve rewards or zodiac bugg you guys let it go an fix it when you feel like it. an then give us compansation that has no use to any one. you guys are realy great i clap my hands to this game an its developers (CLAP , CLAP) now you guys need give out compansation to the players who never got to use this bug as its un fair for them.

Comment

Stamina bug - Will there be any fixes for abusers?

So due to time change there was a bug where you gained stamina every second instead of every 1/2 hour and many people on my server are now 2-3 levels ahead.

Will anything be done about this bug abuse? Or are the people that weren't online to abuse it going to be punished with considerably less levels, gold, angel tears, and holy stones?
            Last edited by R21934883; 11-02-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Doubt it.

You can try sending ticket in requesting comp...but yeah. Most likely will get ignored.
              This is Eisia

Comment

im glad i didnt catch that bug :P

i even wanna turn off auto EXP :P
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Its confined to EST pretty much, DST shift broke the system clock so they had to fix it fast. It lasted pretty much only 1 hr after the DST change. So basically this morning 2-3 am EST time
                  This is Eisia

Comment

This was on a PST server for me. Happened at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by R21934883 View Post
                      This was on a PST server for me. Happened at the same time.
                      Oh? So PST server at 2 am PST? or 11 pm PST (2 am EST)?
                      This is Eisia

Comment

It happened at 2-3am PST, so it probably happened on every server at that server time.

Comment

the bug wasn't sta for my server it was raider rewards u could spam take alot of ppl got a few free upgrades or jsut +2k bless stone

Comment

2k bless is nothing... won't even be enough for a single hero ups +15

Comment

awesome bugs!!!
                              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
                              X