Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok if you make an affirmation bee sure of that or don;t make her !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdyAlex1 View Post
      ok if you make an affirmation bee sure of that or don;t make her !!!!
      ok still my bad (if i am wrong) [others ppls told me that i wrote not pick it from my mind] but insulting is not the right way to prove me that i am wrong ..

Comment

But You take stand for Your fellow greek that insulted me....how debate?

Please stop polluting this thread already.It;s not about You sharing account Lervia-Serphirod or you Crywolf,was aboyut f4lcon insulted me. If Other players insulted You well,report them as I did. Simple as It gets.
        F4lcon received a few hours of silence ..that's all....maybe ,as Yo see in his comments ( he receieves e-mails from R2games and they all laugh about that) - I doubt that but mutting a player few hours and then unmute him ..well,not my decision but maybe f4lcon now feels that he can do what ever he wants.
        Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 12-05-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
          But You take stand for Your fellow greek that insulted me....how debate?
          saggi i dont speak with you right now ...tnx

Comment

Originally posted by Cryw0lf View Post
            saggi i dont speak with you right now ...tnx
            and why are You here? Next maybe You will say I am another player, like U accused Edy....ppl, for real, don't hide Your dirt under the entrance carpet on door... stop deviating this thread into an another direction....

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
              and why are You here? Next maybe You will say I am another player, like U accused Edy....ppl, for real, don't hide Your dirt under the entrance carpet on door... stop deviating this thread into an another direction....
              i reply only to edys post not yours if u have eyes and see...

Comment

ENOUGH. This thread is out of hand, the player was dealt with on the original post but all of you going along and perpetuating or posting more insults are now in danger of a forum time out.
                File a ticket
                for payment issues
                For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                X