Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon

Hello guys,

How make more pts at Tycoon ? Single server.
    I need 70k pts , last time has 57k.

COME WITH MORE SOLUTIONS.

you cant if you dont save resorces, unless you want to spend a big cash, so saving gemology cards and enchant ores and spend them to buy enchant stones are first steps and will help alot,
    same with djinni darics, buy only resorces that brings points if you want to reach req for advanted rewards
    if you see that you want able to reach required points , rather skip it and save for next than waste on event when you cant reach limit needed
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

1) Save your gem cards and use them during tyhoon to do 20k gems points everyday for 5 day (5 Days x 7k=35k points)

2)Do your daily activities (example level 65 will get about 5 Days x 7k=35k points)

3)Use djinn just to buy ONLY 90% off items (5days x 1k=5k)

4)Enchantment ore to Enchantment Stone (Depend how many you save, normally every 2 week you get about 5k)

5)Save Tarot Cards and use them during tyhoon to clear at least level 10 everyday for 5 days. (5 Days x 3k=15k)

6)Do gauntlet (Depend on your level and damage and guild level. Typically you will get 2k per gauntlet x 2 days=4k) Personally i can get 5k each gauntlet x 3 days =15k)

7) Use Cash.

From the above i mentions, it is so easily to do 100k for single server for a level 65 if you are going at it.
      If you aren't going at it, 70k should be reachable just by doing your daily and 20k gems points for 5 days.

At Level 70, You should be able to do 120k points without spending cash.
      At Level 75, You should be able to do 150k points without spending cash.
      At Level 80, You should be able to do 180k points without spending cash.

Comment

lmao norman 180k with no cash what are you high? ohh that made me laugh good thank you
        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
          lmao norman 180k with no cash what are you high? ohh that made me laugh good thank you
          Yes it can be done. If you know how to do it right.

Save your resources and it can be done for sure 100% true.

Example 1: Save 8500 gems energy moves to do 50k gem points a day for 5 days manually. (Above suggestion in number of gems moves is based on average player 350 move per 10k points)

That will give you 10k points + 2600 points from Pt Chest + 2k points from Explore Gem enhancement in Hot event (Only during tyhooon they give more enhancement gems than normal days) Total= 14600x 5 days= 73k points.

Example 2: Finish your Daily events for Spire/garden(only gold seed during tyhoon)/Jackpot/Zodiac/ tidal pool/Cross server/Erebus/ Inferno level 55/ alchemy/ dark abyss and etc.

For a level 80 easily fetch you 12k-14k points a day, Thats total = 12k x5 days= 60k points.

Example 3: Save 350 flip cards move to clear level 14 in tarot for 5 days.
          (Above suggestion in number of flip moves is based on average player 70 flip cards move to clear level 14 x3 time a day)

That will give you total= 5k points x5 days = 25k points

Example 4: Save 30k enchantment ore and use them during tyhoon

That will give you 30k points.

Example 5: Do Gauntlet (Some of you will get 3 days, and some of you will get only 2 days depend on when tyhoon start.)

Based on 2 days for a level 80 players will fetch average 3k points x 2 days = 6k points

And there are miscellaneous event such as djinn (buy only 90% items), World Boss, Hero upgrade in hot event and etc to give you points.

If you just add up those above 5 example, you already get 73k+60k+25k+30k+6k = 194k.
          Tell me how hard it is for a level 80 to get 180k points without spending cash?

The matter is how are you going to save up those resources such as Gems cards, Tarot cards, enchantment ores, spire cards attempt (From free socks in Christmas event) and etc.

Also if you are willing to skip 2-3 tyhoon to save up gems cards being bought from djinn/group buy, enhancement ore from various event such as beach/ Christmas snow Queen/ Craft Master,
          Tarot flip cards from various event such as Smelt and etc.

How Smart are you saving those items? or are you Spending them every time you get them?

I am not high, its you who don't know how.

And for your information, The Last CS Tyhoon, Top 5 ranking is Around 1.2 millions points- 1.5 millions points Each player, (Obviously heavy cashier), And top 200 last 10 place is about 220k - 250k points Each player(Obviously low cashier or non cashier).
          Last edited by Norman818181; 01-04-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I think your description's a bit misleading - a level 80 can do 180k points without cash, but can you do that consistently every tycoon? As well, a level 80 can do that, but so can a level 70 who saves up a lot of resources, and so on. Theoretically I could get 1.2m points in tycoon without spending cash, but it would take me years to save up that many resources.
            If you know a way to get 350 tarot card flips without spending cash regularly between tycoons, though, please do share. I want more tarot flips. ;c

I'd say 70k at level 80 is fairly easily doable without spending anything (including saved resources and darics). Everything on top of that requires planning ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
              I think your description's a bit misleading - a level 80 can do 180k points without cash, but can you do that consistently every tycoon? As well, a level 80 can do that, but so can a level 70 who saves up a lot of resources, and so on. Theoretically I could get 1.2m points in tycoon without spending cash, but it would take me years to save up that many resources.
              If you know a way to get 350 tarot card flips without spending cash regularly between tycoons, though, please do share. I want more tarot flips. ;c

I'd say 70k at level 80 is fairly easily doable without spending anything (including saved resources and darics). Everything on top of that requires planning ahead.
              Like i said, you need to save and skip 2-3 tyhoon to attain that score 180k, however, that doesnt mean you dont do tyhoon at all.

At level 80, even without using those gems cards/tarot cards/enchantment ore, you can still attain a fairly good points to earn the minimum rewards. Simply complete Your daily will give you 60k not including gemology and tarot. If you include those free attempt for tarot and gemology, getting 1k example for 5 days=5k, and do gauntlet getting example 3k for 2 days =6k. Thats already amount up to 71k, which is good enough to get single/CS tyhoon min points for rewards every time.

Therefore you can save those resources for the tyhoon you are going at. Read 1st reply i wrote. I said if you are "going for it" you can attain 100k at level 65, and
              At Level 70, You should be able to do 120k points without spending cash.
              At Level 75, You should be able to do 150k points without spending cash.
              At Level 80, You should be able to do 180k points without spending cash.

The words here is "going at it", if you are talking about Regularly, 70k without using much/no resources can be easily attain at level 80.

And if you are level 70, you can do at 120k every Single Tyhoon with just gem card to do 20k gem points everyday (just need 700 gem cards x5 day = 3500, Which can be easily done if you start off with 1500 gem card points and just buy gem card from djinn, plus 90% off items. The point here is, Are you discipline enough to do that, well i am). And Getting 65k without using any resources.

For me, i can do at least 100k every single/ cs tyhoon without using any resources.
              Last edited by Norman818181; 01-05-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Thank you v.m Norman ....

I can't participate in World Boss,Gauntlet, and more .
                When in loa is 12:00(TA time) in my country is 7:00 PM, when is gauntlet in my country is 5:00 AM , World Boss - 3:00 Pm , and other .

But with u solutions i can make 70k veey easy.

Good luck,

Comment

lol i was thinkin the same lol

Comment

Norman it is Impossible to do all that without cashing stop lying to these people

Comment

Norman the ammounts u specified requireing time.
                      lets say from 70 u can make easy 70k tycoon for average .. being vip4 help so people stop throwing dias away and get that vip thingie

-1 try saveing vouchers and buy from voucher shop gemology cards only or mysterial wings if u need such
                      -2 save all gemology cards to be sure of getting at least 20k gemo 2..3 days and 10 for rest
                      -3 GrupTickets are good for getting 50gemo cards from Grupbuy "save em for tycoon"
                      -4 buy everything for badges in arena: starcutter 30/30 and seraps ..
                      -5 save enchanted ore as many as u can cause they each worth 1 tycoon point "u save 10k, u have 10k tycoon points"
                      -6 consume all stamina left after finishing loops on blitzing dungeons
                      -7 try to be at quiz / wyrm race / world boss / gauntlets
                      -8 good luck
                      Last edited by p0lal3la; 01-07-2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycheeskiss View Post
                        Norman it is Impossible to do all that without cashing stop lying to these people
                        Just because you cant do it, doesnt mean others cant. If you keep spending your resources, you will never do it.

saving resources need time, but if you know how to save them, you will find it easy and you can do them every single tyhoon.

Anyway, continue be what you are, and i hope for your success.

Comment

Ill agree with Norman that it is possible to make the minimum tycoon points every time, but it does take a while to get to the level and ability to do so. As for resources you have to be smart about how you spend them. If you use them outside of tycoon time you lose a lot of valuable points that would add up to helping you. Be smart about how you spend your daric, even smarter about how you use your vouchers (dont be like the other idiots who spend all vouchers every event because they dont understand how to use their brains).

Although, I don't agree with your ability to score a certain amount of points at certain levels though. Its all really dependent on what your able to acquire and save. A lvl 70 could very well easily outscore a lvl 80 if the lvl 70 is smarter about how they use resources. VIP will 90% of the time also be able to score better than non VIP no matter what lvl they are (unless they are noobs to the game and just spam VIP but then they are likely gonna be paying so outscore as well)

Comment

I made 175k pts in last single server tycoon without spending. This tycoon i can make even more if i want to. Not to mention If i do HoC or BT(or both) during the month i can make 200k+ tyc pts easy. Pls don't tell me that a free player can't make 12k pts in BT event or 60k in HoC. It just takes time to save enough cards/shell cards. (smth like 2 months for BT and 3 months for HoC)
                            Norman is right, you guys need to be patient and save some stuff
                            Can't understand how ppl complain about 70k pts needed for advanced prize i think it's hilarious.
                            I'm lvl 83 btw so Norman is right lvl 80+ should be able to make 180k pts without any problems At least the good players

P.S. I can get 9k pts per gauntlet which is 27k pts only from that.

P.S.S. Where is ES hot event? I lost like 10k+ pts because we dont have this hot event during tycoon for first time ever. Want to use my ES cards from Christmas

GL&HF
                            Last edited by artieee; 01-10-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

There is always someone complaining about rising pts needed for advanced prize in Tycoon. Ofc they increase it, since there are always some new features coming that can help you to get enough points. Even without spending lvl60 can get 70k if he knows how to play (what has Norman said in previous posts) and lvl80 can get 70k even if he doesn't know how to play
                              BigEsses
                              [S69] Foultusk Lair
                              BloodOath

Comment

Working...
                              X