Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Me and my co-server noticed that our PERFECT PHILOSOPHER STONES are missing. It's in the first page of inventory that's why it's easily noticeable. After my JACKPOT VOUCHERS gone during Lucky Tree Event I always check my inventory every now and then.

Click image for larger version

Name:	inv1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1765253

Name:	inv2.JPG
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	1765254

Name:	inv3.JPG
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1765255

Name:	inv4.JPG
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	1765256

Name:	inv5.JPG
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1765257

I still have 4pcs of it, wasn't able to use those PP-stones because my mythic crystals are not enough

If you guys have philosopher stones check it now! Comment here too if your PP-stones are missing also.
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    Me and my co-server noticed that our PERFECT PHILOSOPHER STONES are missing. It's in the first page of inventory that's why it's easily noticeable. After my JACKPOT VOUCHERS gone during Lucky Tree Event I always check my inventory every now and then.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124683[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124684[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124685[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124686[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124687[/ATTACH]

I still have 4pcs of it, wasn't able to use those PP-stones because my mythic crystals are not enough

If you guys have philosopher stones check it now! Comment here too if your PP-stones are missing also.

all those stone gone after envent end,so u must use them at each event when u have
    is nothing to do about since in info is say that

Comment

ya all PP-stones say they r unstable and will disappear once craft master ends if can use them then try using the swop PP-stones for crystals

Comment

Im the one who noticed that my perfect philosopher are missing i won the 1st rank last craft master and i planned to save them for trading the fashion when i complete. But its gone.

Name:	10.JPG
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1707199Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1707200Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1707201Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1707202Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	1707203Click image for larger version

Name:	5.JPG
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1707204Click image for larger version

Name:	6.JPG
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1707205Click image for larger version

Name:	7.JPG
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1707206Click image for larger version

Name:	8.JPG
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1707207Click image for larger version

Name:	9.JPG
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1707208

picture are evidence
        SteffiCheon
        S206 (Elysian Paradise)
        Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
          all those stone gone after envent end,so u must use them at each event when u have
          is nothing to do about since in info is say that
          lol. the crystals will still remain there, we are not a chinese server the crystals here are hard to gather that's why the crystals can be use till next craftmaster. and if you will look each picture i posted i still have the mythics, legendary and the purple crystals. few days ago my perfect philosopher crystals are still there, i just noticed that my stones are gone because my co-server told me that her crystals are missing
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

Philosoper stones disappear after event ends. It was even writtle in event rules. It`s not a bug, you just had u use them in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Snijana View Post
              Philosoper stones disappear after event ends. It was even writtle in event rules. It`s not a bug, you just had u use them in time.
              Seems like people don't like to read the rules, lol. So I guess they learn the hard way - losing their stones.
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

lol what's the point of winning them then. and one thing. last month craft master event i had 1 left perfect philosopher crystal, i still have that during this recent craftmaster event i crafted 1x 600pcs of blessing stones. that's why im so confident in saving them for next event
                Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-27-2015, 07:15 AM.
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                  lol what's the point of winning them then. and one thing. last month craft master event i had 1 left perfect philosopher crystal, i still have that during this recent craftmaster event i crafted 1x 600pcs of blessing stones. that's why im so confident in saving them for next event
                  You win them - you synch them right away, that's the point. Crystal or stone? Crystals stay, stones are gone.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    You win them - you synch them right away, that's the point. Crystal or stone? Crystals stay, stones are gone.
                    perfect philosopher crystals/stones it's gone that's i dont know the right term. but im sure of it, it will remain there. i have 1 left perfect philosopher crystal/stone last month and i am able to craft 1x 600pcs of blessed stones on the recent craftmster event. how will you explain that if i, myself experienced to use leftover PP-stones/crystals??
                    namichwan
                    s206
                    berserker

Comment

Me too... I lost 2 philosopher stones, why ? crystals were and stones lost ? This can let everything disappears at the end of events ? shell point card, quiz voucher, card lotto voucher, etc...

Comment

first time to see an event item that will lost after the event LOL funny thing!
                        namichwan
                        s206
                        berserker

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                          Me too... I lost 2 philosopher stones, why ? crystals were and stones lost ? This can let everything disappears at the end of events ? shell point card, quiz voucher, card lotto voucher, etc...
                          Shhhhhhh! They might hear you. And it was announced in the rules stones will be gone. And I have no idea what are the requirements for 600 bless.
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

The stones dissapear after event, that's how the event works.
                            Don't have enough Crystals to use a stone, synthesize the stone into crystals, but use them before the event dissapears, else all the stones will be gone, and R2 won't compensate that.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                            You were everything, and could have been
                            It's the first summer, of the first year
                            Today only rain, knocks on my window
                            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                            Your arms can no longer warm me
                            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                              Shhhhhhh! They might hear you. And it was announced in the rules stones will be gone. And I have no idea what are the requirements for 600 bless.
                              requirement for 600blessed stones are mythic crsytal 18pcs and 1pc PP-stone/crystal. i am short last month of mythic crystals that's why i saved my 1 PP-stone/crystal and use it on the 1st day of recent craftmaster.
                              namichwan
                              s206
                              berserker

Comment

Working...
                              X