Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    The stones dissapear after event, that's how the event works.
    Don't have enough Crystals to use a stone, synthesize the stone into crystals, but use them before the event dissapears, else all the stones will be gone, and R2 won't compensate that.
    LOL what kind of logic is that? philosopher stones are not free! why we are not allowed to save them?? why those quiz, vouchers, lotto vouchers, shell cards are allowed to be save?? why these stones arent? lol funny. and how can you explain that i am able to synth a 600blessed stones from my 1 leftover philosopher stone from last month's craftmastter event?
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
      requirement for 600blessed stones are mythic crsytal 18pcs and 1pc PP-stone/crystal. i am short last month of mythic crystals that's why i saved my 1 PP-stone/crystal and use it on the 1st day of recent craftmaster.
      you must have got that from recent craft master without you knowing, and the one from previous event was gone already. thats the only explanation.

its clearly written in the description of philosopher stones
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

The stones dissapear after event, that's how the event works.
        Don't have enough Crystals to use a stone, synthesize the stone into crystals, but use them before the event dissapears, else all the stones will be gone, and R2 won't compensate that.
        Some events are repeated, is up to the players when things seem, now or in two months, especially if something seems real money. Items can not disappear from the so-so because someone wearing that founded. It's up to me what I want to replace the stone and crystals, especially if some of the exchange is limited per one for day (1/1), or simply is not profitable for me.
        Last edited by Androm3da; 01-27-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          you must have got that from recent craft master without you knowing, and the one from previous event was gone already. thats the only explanation.

its clearly written in the description of philosopher stones
          the only way to get perfect philospher stone for me is the minimum 3.5k points on the last day of the event. last month i swapped 2 perfect philosopher stones to 20 myhtic crysals so i can craft 600pcs of blessed stones. 1 perfect philosopher stone left and i saved it. in recent craftmaster event i crafted 600pcs of blessed stones again from my leftover PP-stone i bought mythic stones from Angels Party event. i remember everything precisely because that time the tycoon is ****** up in oceanic. no points added to my tycoons even though i swapped so many resources that time.
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

perfect philosopher crystals/stones it's gone that's i dont know the right term. but im sure of it, it will remain there. i have 1 left perfect philosopher crystal/stone last month and i am able to craft 1x 600pcs of blessed stones on the recent craftmster event. how will you explain that if i, myself experienced to use leftover PP-stones/crystals??
            I guess you were just lucky. In rules thery are written to disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Snijana View Post
              I guess you were just lucky. In rules thery are written to disappear.

who will you believe? the description or the player who experienced it? before saving mails in tycoon will not get you points it is clearly stated in forum rules and event rules. i am the one who exploited it that saving mails and opening them in tycoon will gain you tons of points. and it's really working. after that they fix the saving mails issue
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

the only way to get perfect philospher stone for me is the minimum 3.5k points on the last day of the event. last month i swapped 2 perfect philosopher stones to 20 myhtic crysals so i can craft 600pcs of blessed stones. 1 perfect philosopher stone left and i saved it. in recent craftmaster event i crafted 600pcs of blessed stones again from my leftover PP-stone i bought mythic stones from Angels Party event. i remember everything precisely because that time the tycoon is ****** up in oceanic. no points added to my tycoons even though i swapped so many resources that time.
                alright then save one again, and show us screenshot of yer inventory the day after craft master ends
                League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                  alright then save one again, and show us screenshot of yer inventory the day after craft master ends
                  let me ask you, how many times you've experienced a wrong description in LOA? many times right? even the lucky tree event the description is CARD LOTTO VOUCHERS so tell me? what is the difference of this description to others? me, im confident coz i already personally exprienced saving it from last month craft master. and what kind of item is that? after event will disappear? why only perfect philosopher stones? why dont they include the card lotto vouchers, angel quiz vouchers, shell cards etc?
                  namichwan
                  s206
                  berserker

Comment

who will you believe? the description or the player who experienced it? before saving mails in tycoon will not get you points it is clearly stated in forum rules and event rules. i am the one who exploited it that saving mails and opening them in tycoon will gain you tons of points. and it's really working. after that they fix the saving mails issue
                    The reason is not believe I or not. Your case is an exception, the rule is what you read under "?" in events. So dont be so shocked if everything goes as it should be but not as you want.

Comment

it was stated only in forum, not in game. the thing bou mails, that is
                      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                      Magus Rynd

Comment

That's how the event works, discussing further will not change the event itself.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                        You were everything, and could have been
                        It's the first summer, of the first year
                        Today only rain, knocks on my window
                        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                        Your arms can no longer warm me
                        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Snijana View Post
                          The reason is not believe I or not. Your case is an exception, the rule is what you read under "?" in events. So dont be so shocked if everything goes as it should be but not as you want.
                          who knows if that description is also a fail? isn't it strange? only philosopher stones that acquirable only through cash will disappear after the event? while free event items will stay forever in your inventory till you use it? W. T F was that? logic not found here.
                          namichwan
                          s206
                          berserker

Comment

That's how the event works, discussing further will not change the event itself.
                            instead of clarifying things and helping your customer? okay thanks for the non sense replies! i forgot you just here in forum to type sentences not to help your customers. LOL sorry for making this post you are free to delete this. and continue setting aside your customers ^^,

*** is this company that doesnt care about their customers wew.
                            namichwan
                            s206
                            berserker

Comment

instead of clarifying things and helping your customer? okay thanks for the non sense replies! i forgot you just here in forum to type sentences not to help your customers. LOL sorry for making this post you are free to delete this. and continue setting aside your customers ^^,

*** is this company that doesnt care about their customers wew.
                              Help with what? I don't see anyone needing help here, we are just discussing. It's not like he can do anything for you for your missing stones now, could he?
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                                Help with what? I don't see anyone needing help here, we are just discussing. It's not like he can do anything for you for your missing stones now, could he?
                                what i need is to clarify the event item. this is the 1st time that event item will be disappear after the event? not only an event item but a reward items how cute! description is an excuse? then how can you be explain that i had 1 leftover philosopher stone last month?? if he knows he cant do anything then dont response through his personal opinion. ask the devs about it to help the players to clarifies things out. jeez is that hard to do??

we already experienced misleading description who knows if this is another misleading and false description?? my personal experienced is disregarded because of the description it says? how cute
                                namichwan
                                s206
                                berserker

Comment

Working...
                                X