Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    Dear player,
    I told you a truth, because that's how the event works.
    If a player would have tried to keep any stone when craft master first showed, next time he wouldn't have had it.
    Stones were never available to keep for the next event, even if they are hard to get ( or cash to get ).
    That's why I said discussing further will not change the event, stones are there to be used, or dissapear.
    Stones keeping => Tons of free resources, ruby dragon-souls, new clothes, gems, etc.
    As much as how sweet it sounds, that might be one of the reasons devs made it that way, but I can't say it's really that reason or if it's more than that.

you got the point gurothos. to save it so next time you can get what you want? this is like HOCs, and other events. you dont get the items or prizes now. then dont worry, save it for next event, right? i dont see the logic of disappearing of stones. and i'm stating my personal experienced that i had a 1 leftover PP-stone from last month and i am able to craft it for 600pcs of blessed stones in recent craftmaster. the question here is, if the PP-stones gone there's a possibility to reappear again in next craftmaster if that is the answer to my personal experience? youre just relying in descriptions and your personal thoughts and opinions that mostly misleading. i am a player and i experienced to save and to use the leftover stone! can you ask the devs regarding this?

before when i exploited the saving mails are working in tycoon, forum gms dont believe it too because of they believe the description thingy. but when the players tried it and its working perfectly what they did do? they tell this to the devs and fixed it right? can you ask the devs too regarding this? if the stones will reappear again in next craftmaster? coz not only me spend for these magic stones

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    that is why i made this to clarfiy things. i dont need personal opinions because i personally experienced that perfect philosopher stones can be save. who knows if they will disappear for now but will reappear again when the craftmaster event again is on? WTH. i didnt had a chance monitor my 1 leftover PP-stone but what i am saying is at the middle of the craftmaster event i managed to craft a 600pcs of blessed stones that requires PP-stones. you guys are better than the forum mod ehh? you should apply! the description is misleading just you know. it is the only item that will disappear after the event. can you give me 2 or 3 items that has same description like this?? you already the pro. apply to be a gm.
    how can the description be misleading, if this is how the event was designed!?

you need someone from china to tell you how it is in china. if it is misleading description here, or if it is how the event was designed.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    that is why i made this to clarfiy things. i dont need personal opinions because i personally experienced that perfect philosopher stones can be save. who knows if they will disappear for now but will reappear again when the craftmaster event again is on? WTH. i didnt had a chance monitor my 1 leftover PP-stone but what i am saying is at the middle of the craftmaster event i managed to craft a 600pcs of blessed stones that requires PP-stones. you guys are better than the forum mod ehh? you should apply! the description is misleading just you know. it is the only item that will disappear after the event. can you give me 2 or 3 items that has same description like this?? you already the pro. apply to be a gm.
    LOl, for the record - I have applied, but so far I haven't been chosen. And stones can be gotten in exploring, not only in ranking, it depends on what dungeon you were doing.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    you are reversing the problem. the fact that you had a philosopher stone after craft master finished is in fact the issue. now that it has vanished is not the issue, it is how it should be

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    what i need is to clarify the event item. this is the 1st time that event item will be disappear after the event? not only an event item but a reward items how cute! description is an excuse? then how can you be explain that i had 1 leftover philosopher stone last month?? if he knows he cant do anything then dont response through his personal opinion. ask the devs about it to help the players to clarifies things out. jeez is that hard to do??

we already experienced misleading description who knows if this is another misleading and false description?? my personal experienced is disregarded because of the description it says? how cute
    Lol, he already said stones are meant to disappear. You might have gotten lucky with a bug last time but now that you have mentioned it be sure it won't happen again. Or you could have just found a new phil stone last time and thought it was the one from previous event.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    what i need is to clarify the event item. this is the 1st time that event item will be disappear after the event? not only an event item but a reward items how cute! description is an excuse? then how can you be explain that i had 1 leftover philosopher stone last month?? if he knows he cant do anything then dont response through his personal opinion. ask the devs about it to help the players to clarifies things out. jeez is that hard to do??

we already experienced misleading description who knows if this is another misleading and false description?? my personal experienced is disregarded because of the description it says? how cute
    Dear player,
    I told you a truth, because that's how the event works.
    If a player would have tried to keep any stone when craft master first showed, next time he wouldn't have had it.
    Stones were never available to keep for the next event, even if they are hard to get ( or cash to get ).
    That's why I said discussing further will not change the event, stones are there to be used, or dissapear.
    Stones keeping => Tons of free resources, ruby dragon-souls, new clothes, gems, etc.
    As much as how sweet it sounds, that might be one of the reasons devs made it that way, but I can't say it's really that reason or if it's more than that.

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied

you are reversing the problem. the fact that you had a philosopher stone after craft master finished is in fact the issue. now that it has vanished is not the issue, it is how it should be

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Help with what? I don't see anyone needing help here, we are just discussing. It's not like he can do anything for you for your missing stones now, could he?

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    instead of clarifying things and helping your customer? okay thanks for the non sense replies! i forgot you just here in forum to type sentences not to help your customers. LOL sorry for making this post you are free to delete this. and continue setting aside your customers ^^,

*** is this company that doesnt care about their customers wew.
    Help with what? I don't see anyone needing help here, we are just discussing. It's not like he can do anything for you for your missing stones now, could he?

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    That's how the event works, discussing further will not change the event itself.
    instead of clarifying things and helping your customer? okay thanks for the non sense replies! i forgot you just here in forum to type sentences not to help your customers. LOL sorry for making this post you are free to delete this. and continue setting aside your customers ^^,

*** is this company that doesnt care about their customers wew.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by Snijana View Post
    The reason is not believe I or not. Your case is an exception, the rule is what you read under "?" in events. So dont be so shocked if everything goes as it should be but not as you want.
    who knows if that description is also a fail? isn't it strange? only philosopher stones that acquirable only through cash will disappear after the event? while free event items will stay forever in your inventory till you use it? W. T F was that? logic not found here.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    That's how the event works, discussing further will not change the event itself.

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    who will you believe? the description or the player who experienced it? before saving mails in tycoon will not get you points it is clearly stated in forum rules and event rules. i am the one who exploited it that saving mails and opening them in tycoon will gain you tons of points. and it's really working. after that they fix the saving mails issue
    it was stated only in forum, not in game. the thing bou mails, that is

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    who will you believe? the description or the player who experienced it? before saving mails in tycoon will not get you points it is clearly stated in forum rules and event rules. i am the one who exploited it that saving mails and opening them in tycoon will gain you tons of points. and it's really working. after that they fix the saving mails issue
    The reason is not believe I or not. Your case is an exception, the rule is what you read under "?" in events. So dont be so shocked if everything goes as it should be but not as you want.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    alright then save one again, and show us screenshot of yer inventory the day after craft master ends
    let me ask you, how many times you've experienced a wrong description in LOA? many times right? even the lucky tree event the description is CARD LOTTO VOUCHERS so tell me? what is the difference of this description to others? me, im confident coz i already personally exprienced saving it from last month craft master. and what kind of item is that? after event will disappear? why only perfect philosopher stones? why dont they include the card lotto vouchers, angel quiz vouchers, shell cards etc?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X