Crazy Easter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Easter

Recharge and you can get diamons every day for 3 days but its dosent work I can collect any at all

I recharge 2000 dia and try to recharge 1000 but still it dosent work .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crazy Easter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	771.1 KB
ID:	1768586

Think it is recharge today and get dias the NEXT 3 days. So you should be able to collect tomorrow.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I cant recharge any amount of diamonds. It says problem with card, but there isn't. I called bank to verify all is ok. I even used a different card but it still wont let me charge any diamonds

Comment

why do u even care to recharge when the game is at the peak of its bug problem...duh :/

Comment

if you make a paypal account and use that you shouldnt have a problem

Comment

yeah I have recharge today but its say 2/4 because I have do it after reset but its use to work any way I have done it before and where was no problem at all ...

and yes where are many bug`s but we all hope they get it fix I cant still use Hexate sword or exchange it to something else .....

so support plz and yes I say it again dont make new servers before we can move our character to a new one if you cant get S162 to work whit out bug`s

Comment

I can tell who will as we "Been silenced" thank

Comment

Originally posted by Chilina View Post
                so support plz and yes I say it again dont make new servers before we can move our character to a new one if you cant get S162 to work whit out bug`s
                Keep hoping Chilina... Can't you see that no moderator or admin answers? They're too busy making money... Believe it or not, we made a reunion on our server and 91% (you read it well) of active players sent simultaneously complaints to R2Games about the bugs, including the fact that cross server wyrm race only works 2 hours a day every 3 days, if any.... Besides other problems, like bugs on TA and so on... I bet you can imagine their reply... You're right: nothing... nada... rien.... etc... So if you get a reply from any admin pls let me know And I hope they won;t charge me more than 100 USD (wich means 10.000 diamonds, which means 100 WHOLE angel tears, meaning 1 buck each, according to their "shop" lol) for my post.

Comment

Please read the description on the event before doing anything and call it a bug.
                  Recharge diamonds on 3rd of April, then receive the extra on the next 3 days.
                  Example : You recharge 5k diamonds on 3rd of April.
                  On 4th, 5th and 6th you will get 2k ( making a total of 6k ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                  X