No announcement yet.

Kieonas s106 login in issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warscale you are right but this update adds new features to the game so I'm guessing it takes longer to implement.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-10-22-Update

Comment

same login issue on server ua57
      IGN : BaD MaN
      Server : ua57

Comment

it's ok now..just logged in on s256
        Aronia( ud9 )
        I will win..Not immediately.. But definitely

Comment

finally its working ..
          IGN : BaD MaN
          Server : ua57

Comment

so just to make sure the issue wasn't tied to an operating system i dug out my old windows 7 laptop. To replicate similar conditions on my other device i updated flash player, flushed this devices dns, used google chrome, and used incognito mode also deleted my cache as well as cookies. I got the same results upon logging into server 106 mana city it is now going to the 6/6 loading screen but when it goes to load the game page it goes completely black. I do not have this issue with any other server ergo it must be tied to a content update on your end or there is a game process that little helper was running when i last shut down the game i also had a blitz going in erebus and eternal spire. Is it at all possible for a game dev to terminate any active process?? if so please do so i got an email 3 days ago saying to please be patient while someone looks through the r2 game checker data i sent them and i have had no response other than on this forum telling me to do things I've already done.stop telling me that is must be user error because i promise you that is not the case. Two desktops, and a laptop all windows 10 which are completely up to date and a very old windows seven with an updated browser and flash player and im getting the exact same replications of issues?? stop telling me its my fault and fix your games loading issue that is somehow tied to my login credentials adn fix the issue. oh and i want compensation for loosing vip days and for all the event sive missed because you can not fix a freaking loading issue. also the others who have posted to this thread many of them have been able to get back in after a short while while ive been unabale to get in for over 3 days??
            Last edited by Kieonas; 10-22-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Its likely your adobe flash player. Make sure to update to the latest flash every time.
              to file a ticket

Comment

can you not read??it is updated on 4 different computers?/ and I still can not get in? really stop telling me to do something that i have already done stop blaming the customer and fix your game
                Last edited by Rubedo; 10-25-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieonas View Post
                  can you not read??it is updated on 4 different computers?/ and I still can not get in? really stop telling me to do something that i have already done stop blaming the customer and fix your game
                  You seem to be the only player unable to login to that server still. Its not a server wide issue. If it was a DSN issue it would show up in the message screen. If the account was disabled by R2 you would receive a message.

You may submit a ticket to see what R2 has to say on their technical side. If you have done so already just wait from a reply back.
                  Last edited by Rubedo; 10-25-2015, 02:20 PM.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

ive been waiting six days for a response and have received none

Comment

what is your ticket number? I will forward it.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

case number is 432979 I replied to the email I received from support staff stating that I was unhappy with lack of response and just got an email from them saying the it staff will get the check log. I was at a local college and for kicks logged into loa and mana city loaded fine which leads me to believe that the issue is somehow tied to my local ip address please share this with the game staff thanks!

Comment

we got a new router about the same time this issue started and my husband just lowered the security settings , which allowed me to get into 106 but the higher settings allowed me to get into other servers. This is very odd please inform your it dept that this was the workaround my husband tried being as I could log into a public computer with no issues. thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X