This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM needs to be fired Immediately

I was banned for not agreeing with a gm and asking why IGN OrlandoBloom server 18... this is OUTRAGEOUS!
    Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

I couldn't help but lol at this.
    The Laws of This World...I'LL DESIDE THEM!

Comment

you can lol , but for not wanting to agree with a GM is in anyones right, specially when it suggested that you attack other guild mates... so LOL all you want
      Help is just a shout away, please be kind to your fellow players... we all have the devs to deal with so thats enough pain and suffering

Comment

Seeing the way you were speaking at forums and probably in chat, you deserved some profilactic ban. To cool off.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

To agree with a player that abuses others... you most likely fit the one type of player/person that should be banned. Idiots that attack other guild mates are pathetic, so please feel free to justify that.. wait you can't.. just like the GM that was an idiot and banned me for defending lesser powered guild mates

Comment

@ antifreeze... you have no idea of what you speak of, the GM told me to be like PrinceCharm, the one that attacks other guildmates.. I told him no and why would he suggest such a stupid thing.. he then blocked my account.. he needs to be blocked.. the GM that is, prince can and has the right to play his game any way he chooses , if its proper is up to the rest to decide, but I shall not lay down and take this

Comment

Originally posted by srichardson64 View Post
              To agree with a player that abuses others... you most likely fit the one type of player/person that should be banned. Idiots that attack other guild mates are pathetic, so please feel free to justify that.. wait you can't.. just like the GM that was an idiot and banned me for defending lesser powered guild mates
              Game has no rules on what to attack or what not, but using polite language is a must. 1 reply and already gms are idiots by your words. And even wishing to gut them on gt arcade forums. And judging by that you got ban due to your language. But make A ticket and ask for unban. If you did use faulty language full of insults, then it was your mistake.
              Antifreeze

Comment

I have placed a ticket and no language issues, just like here I simply stated the facts... your assumptions are funny though as you think your better then anyone else... would be nice to meet you for 5 seconds Im sure

Comment

I have placed a ticket and no language issues, just like here I simply stated the facts... your assumptions are funny though as you think your better then anyone else... would be nice to meet you for 5 seconds Im sure
                  what would it change? Not i get angry over some pixels
                  Antifreeze

Comment

I was banned for not agreeing with a gm and asking why IGN OrlandoBloom server 18... this is OUTRAGEOUS!
                    So I looked into this case a bit. //It really didn't take long.

You were banned because you kept on with the profanity, then made more accounts and went to other servers just to cause issues.
                    You were threatening to hack mentors and get their personal info and put it out so people would go after them.
                    You threatened to sue.

I think that's more than enough for a ban.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Sometimes you catch more flies with honey....just sayin....

IGN: MizUndrstd
                      Server: s4
                      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

This is what I got in reply...yet still blocked :

Subject: idiot gm blocked my account for asking a question
                        APR 19, 2016 | 10:53AM CEST
                        R2 Fred replied:
                        Greetings OrlandoBloom,

We are most concerned when we have received your issue regarding your account has been blocked. Thank you for going out of our way to communicate about the problem that you had so that we could be aware of the situation.

As we can check our system your account is back to normal. We will attach screenshot for your satisfaction.We apologies for any inconvenience the way you were treated the bad experience and as you know R2Games does not tolerate any dissatisfaction of our customers. We pride ourselves in responding to any customer concerns and dealing with them to ensure the same incident does not occur.
                        It is our goal to retain you as a loyal player and we hope that in the future you will be able to use our services at R2Games without any problems.

If you have any other question and concern, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you to the best of our ability. And please don’t forget to rate my reply if this helpful to you loyal players.

Your sincerely,

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                        Rate my reply

Comment

Even a snail would be faster then this

Comment

This is customer abuse not customer service!

Comment

This is customer abuse not customer service!
                              Keep trying. On weekends things get stuck,but be reasonable and keeping pushing them, but at same time dont spam.
                              Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                              X