Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recharged but not recieved diamonds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And still there is no screenshots of event?

Comment

There is ss of equipment bonus in attaches. Did not make ss of exclusive because I was too busy writing e-mails. On Gtarcade (I know You said You just implement events from Gtarcade) was ,look at this. http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....et%2Bexclusive .Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
        There is ss of equipment bonus in attaches. Did not make ss of exclusive because I was too busy writing e-mails. On Gtarcade (I know You said You just implement events from Gtarcade) was ,look at this. http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....et%2Bexclusive .Have a good day.
        And i specifically asked you to make screenshot of event in my first reply, i will try to resolve but i cant guarantee positive results.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          And i specifically asked you to make screenshot of event in my first reply, i will try to resolve but i cant guarantee positive results.
          You reply late , dear Alkaris, on 2-nd , when already could not complete event anymore but Dev's admit was a mistake, later they say I chargeback which Xolla, as SS is prove, said had nothing chargeback in their system. Dev's added by mail(in game mail) reward from precious pro - 4000Diamonds, but, as I said, my Only intention for recharge was Thunder Axe Amulet , nothing else . Please, let's act mature, not like we did not read or acknoleged all tikets I have submitted. Thank You.

Comment

why u no send her this thunder axe amulet?-this time is 6monts from time she had it but still havent....price for this by time is-will be near for free by time they add new to game in future...u see she recharge-why u arent helpfull?-only few pixels she need from u....its sad

Comment

this link says everything: the event was on that day. http://community.gtarcade.com/forum....et%2Bexclusive .

Comment

You need to reopen ticket for your issue.

Comment

Hy . Why open ticket again? and what to write in the tiket? Can You be moore specific? Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                    Hy . Why open ticket again? and what to write in the tiket? Can You be moore specific? Thank You.
                    Because support cant work with closed ticket, system doesnt allow it. You need to write details of your issue like date when it happened, what you did and to get rewards and why it didnt work, also you should write which rewards you couldnt claim.

Comment

Already submitted ,again, new ticket.

Comment

In attention to Cinney (please let her/him know about this Alkaris or Sidhe ) . I replay to Your e-mail , still 2 days no response. In attch, as You requested on mail. Now I am waiting my items and amulet. Have a good day.

Comment

Greetings. Still no items in inventory, still no response on e-mail. What is happening?

Comment

Why no one respond here? I see threads answered by mod at 9.45 AM and this at 8.58 AM - nothing? Is this the professionalism You prove?

Comment

Hello. I have not replied to you yet as I am still waiting for a chance to talk about your issue with support team. When that happens, I will come with an answer. Still, I have to ask you to be patient for a bit more as that chance might not appear over the weekend.
                              REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good morning. Thank you for your being patient with me to come with a reply. That chance showed up this morning, I reforwarded your problem to support, you should get a reply within 24 hours. Please do let me know if that isn't happening.
                                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
                                X