Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Recharged but not recieved diamonds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Recharged but not recieved diamonds

    Hello. I recharged today especially to buy thunder axe from Exclusive. I did not received any diamonds but transaction and money were withdraw from my account.
    The event will end soon. I need help, already submitted ticket but no response what so ever. Thank You.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 03-02-2017, 04:15 AM.

  • #2
    All recharge issues are resolved through support, PM me with email under which ticket was open if its not answered or resolved yet. Also made a screenshot of event from which you wanted to receive your items, you may need it later.
    Also i edit your post, please dont put transaction information screenshots into open posts on forum.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank You for Your interest Alkaris. I get reply from a GM but in inventory were added manually only 4000 diamonds. I recharged for thunder axe and for precious(recharge 4000 diamonds and receive 4000 diamonds. ). I send back reply, hope they will fix it if not, I will be forced to cancel transaction .

      Comment


      • #4
        Still no news. What is happening please?

        Comment


        • #5
          @Alkaris :it's been 4 days no responces what-so-ever. Do you have any news about my issues? Thank You. Click image for larger version

Name:	xolla.png
Views:	1
Size:	282.9 KB
ID:	1729118
          Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 03-05-2017, 04:28 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Tiket - case#: 613838

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello again. Ticket's were force closed even I reply t them and I gived them screens, R2Cinney won't respond even through pm, I will wait until easter event to end , if I won't get my items that I recharged for, I will charge back money through paypal and my bank. Already spoked with my bank representative and a Pay-Pal representative and they said will support my decision. It's 16.04.2017 and I submitted ticket 1-st day (02.03.2017). If You don't want provide thouse items, say so, I will charge back my money. Have a great Easter all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                Hello again. Ticket's were force closed even I reply t them and I gived them screens, R2Cinney won't respond even through pm, I will wait until easter event to end , if I won't get my items that I recharged for, I will charge back money through paypal and my bank. Already spoked with my bank representative and a Pay-Pal representative and they said will support my decision. It's 16.04.2017 and I submitted ticket 1-st day (02.03.2017). If You don't want provide thouse items, say so, I will charge back my money. Have a great Easter all.
                I would advice you to reopen a ticket, also i hope that you know that chargeback operation will lead to get your account banned, as it is stated in ToS.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank You Alkaris for suggestion. If no chance get what I have recharged for then ok, I will charge back and stop play and recharge. I want honesty since I pay. If that is not possible then the game has no good and healthy environment to provide me ( as said in TOS).
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 04-18-2017, 02:55 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So Xolla tell me since January that they requested resolve this many times but you, R2 did not respond. Either You don't want give me my thunder axe for wich I have recharged, either is a lack of consideration for players. See attachements. As You can see, Call-center Anastasia says:'I don't see any requests of charge back in our sistems ''. So where is the truth? Simple, by a glitch, I recharged and cannot claim items because you delivered them by mail the next day so I was unable complete goals to claim Thunder Axe amulet that day. Pictures are clear like day. I want and answer and, moore than that, I want my Thunder axe amulet for I was recharging. I wreally don't care anymore , if I don't receive my items I will quit it and, sa You dear Alkaris said, ban from game. But I will charge back all my recharging since I play this game . Hope this situation wil sort out finally. Have a good day .
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	1730472Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	1730473Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	1730474Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 6.png
Views:	1
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	1730475Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 7.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	1730476Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 8.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1730477Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 9.png
Views:	1
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	1730478Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 10.png
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	1730479Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 11.png
Views:	1
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1730480Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 12.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1730481Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 12.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1730481Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 13.png
Views:	1
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	1730482Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 14.png
Views:	1
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	1730483
                    Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 06-18-2017, 01:51 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello again. I've just been contacted By Xolla staff, now I can recharge and CLAIM prizes for what I have recharged( already recharged today 5000 diamonds ) , only one thing missing : the Thunder amulet for I have recharged on 08.01.2017. Please fix this also Cynney or Alkaris, thank You , have a good day.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                        Hello again. I've just been contacted By Xolla staff, now I can recharge and CLAIM prizes for what I have recharged( already recharged today 5000 diamonds ) , only one thing missing : the Thunder amulet for I have recharged on 08.01.2017. Please fix this also Cynney or Alkaris, thank You , have a good day.
                        Do you still have a screenshot of event?
                        Also give a character and server information.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have submitted many tikets e-mails with ss. My IG char is Saggi, server S39 Archangel. Thank You.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                            I have submitted many tikets e-mails with ss. My IG char is Saggi, server S39 Archangel. Thank You.
                            And i dont see you either providing number of ticket with screeenshot of that event or either screenshot of that event, which means i cant ask about this issue.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                              And i dont see you either providing number of ticket with screeenshot of that event or either screenshot of that event, which means i cant ask about this issue.
                              Youwere the first to respond in this thread dear Alkaris , look since 1-st post. Anyway, ticket number was Tiket - case#: 613838 . And Screens are in attach, Click image for larger version

Name:	saggi recharge 01.03.2017.png
Views:	1
Size:	316.9 KB
ID:	1730494Click image for larger version

Name:	saggi ticket.png
Views:	1
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	1730495. In the second attached email sent is recharge transaction and equipement bonus card used for that event. Look at date of the ss and look at transaction date also. Have a great day.
                              Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 06-19-2017, 03:31 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X