X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EnigmaSaggi
    started a topic Recharged but not recieved diamonds

Recharged but not recieved diamonds

Hello. I recharged today especially to buy thunder axe from Exclusive. I did not received any diamonds but transaction and money were withdraw from my account.
    The event will end soon. I need help, already submitted ticket but no response what so ever. Thank You.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 03-02-2017, 04:15 AM.

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. If it is solved and everything is in good order now, we can consider this thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Finally solved, after 6 months.... Thank's for all who helped.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Your ticket was answered. Compensation was applied, it will be sent after some time, most likely during next week. Dont forget checking your in-game mail for that.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Good morning. I have no reply's to my e-mail. You cannot send him/her Pm to see upper ss's? He/she was who send me mail in 1-st place but now no response from.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Thank You, have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Thank you for your being patient with me to come with a reply. That chance showed up this morning, I reforwarded your problem to support, you should get a reply within 24 hours. Please do let me know if that isn't happening.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. I have not replied to you yet as I am still waiting for a chance to talk about your issue with support team. When that happens, I will come with an answer. Still, I have to ask you to be patient for a bit more as that chance might not appear over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Why no one respond here? I see threads answered by mod at 9.45 AM and this at 8.58 AM - nothing? Is this the professionalism You prove?

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Greetings. Still no items in inventory, still no response on e-mail. What is happening?

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    In attention to Cinney (please let her/him know about this Alkaris or Sidhe ) . I replay to Your e-mail , still 2 days no response. In attch, as You requested on mail. Now I am waiting my items and amulet. Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Already submitted ,again, new ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
    Hy . Why open ticket again? and what to write in the tiket? Can You be moore specific? Thank You.
    Because support cant work with closed ticket, system doesnt allow it. You need to write details of your issue like date when it happened, what you did and to get rewards and why it didnt work, also you should write which rewards you couldnt claim.

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSaggi
    replied
    Hy . Why open ticket again? and what to write in the tiket? Can You be moore specific? Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    You need to reopen ticket for your issue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X