This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharged but not recieved diamonds

Hello. I recharged today especially to buy thunder axe from Exclusive. I did not received any diamonds but transaction and money were withdraw from my account.
    The event will end soon. I need help, already submitted ticket but no response what so ever. Thank You.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 03-02-2017, 04:15 AM.

All recharge issues are resolved through support, PM me with email under which ticket was open if its not answered or resolved yet. Also made a screenshot of event from which you wanted to receive your items, you may need it later.
    Also i edit your post, please dont put transaction information screenshots into open posts on forum.

Comment

Thank You for Your interest Alkaris. I get reply from a GM but in inventory were added manually only 4000 diamonds. I recharged for thunder axe and for precious(recharge 4000 diamonds and receive 4000 diamonds. ). I send back reply, hope they will fix it if not, I will be forced to cancel transaction .

Comment

Still no news. What is happening please?

Comment

@Alkaris :it's been 4 days no responces what-so-ever. Do you have any news about my issues? Thank You. Click image for larger version

Name:	xolla.png
Views:	1
Size:	282.9 KB
ID:	1729118
          Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 03-05-2017, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Tiket - case#: 613838

Comment

Hello again. Ticket's were force closed even I reply t them and I gived them screens, R2Cinney won't respond even through pm, I will wait until easter event to end , if I won't get my items that I recharged for, I will charge back money through paypal and my bank. Already spoked with my bank representative and a Pay-Pal representative and they said will support my decision. It's 16.04.2017 and I submitted ticket 1-st day (02.03.2017). If You don't want provide thouse items, say so, I will charge back my money. Have a great Easter all.

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                Hello again. Ticket's were force closed even I reply t them and I gived them screens, R2Cinney won't respond even through pm, I will wait until easter event to end , if I won't get my items that I recharged for, I will charge back money through paypal and my bank. Already spoked with my bank representative and a Pay-Pal representative and they said will support my decision. It's 16.04.2017 and I submitted ticket 1-st day (02.03.2017). If You don't want provide thouse items, say so, I will charge back my money. Have a great Easter all.
                I would advice you to reopen a ticket, also i hope that you know that chargeback operation will lead to get your account banned, as it is stated in ToS.

Comment

Thank You Alkaris for suggestion. If no chance get what I have recharged for then ok, I will charge back and stop play and recharge. I want honesty since I pay. If that is not possible then the game has no good and healthy environment to provide me ( as said in TOS).
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 04-18-2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

So Xolla tell me since January that they requested resolve this many times but you, R2 did not respond. Either You don't want give me my thunder axe for wich I have recharged, either is a lack of consideration for players. See attachements. As You can see, Call-center Anastasia says:'I don't see any requests of charge back in our sistems ''. So where is the truth? Simple, by a glitch, I recharged and cannot claim items because you delivered them by mail the next day so I was unable complete goals to claim Thunder Axe amulet that day. Pictures are clear like day. I want and answer and, moore than that, I want my Thunder axe amulet for I was recharging. I wreally don't care anymore , if I don't receive my items I will quit it and, sa You dear Alkaris said, ban from game. But I will charge back all my recharging since I play this game . Hope this situation wil sort out finally. Have a good day .
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 1.png
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	1730472Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 2.png
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	1730473Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 3.png
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	1730474Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 6.png
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	1730475Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 7.png
Size:	177.8 KB
ID:	1730476Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 8.png
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1730477Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 9.png
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	1730478Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 10.png
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	1730479Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 11.png
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1730480Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 12.png
ID:	1730481Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 12.png
ID:	1730481Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 13.png
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	1730482Click image for larger version

Name:	Xolla, 14.png
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	1730483
                    Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 06-18-2017, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Hello again. I've just been contacted By Xolla staff, now I can recharge and CLAIM prizes for what I have recharged( already recharged today 5000 diamonds ) , only one thing missing : the Thunder amulet for I have recharged on 08.01.2017. Please fix this also Cynney or Alkaris, thank You , have a good day.

Comment

Hello again. I've just been contacted By Xolla staff, now I can recharge and CLAIM prizes for what I have recharged( already recharged today 5000 diamonds ) , only one thing missing : the Thunder amulet for I have recharged on 08.01.2017. Please fix this also Cynney or Alkaris, thank You , have a good day.
                        Do you still have a screenshot of event?
                        Also give a character and server information.

Comment

I have submitted many tikets e-mails with ss. My IG char is Saggi, server S39 Archangel. Thank You.

Comment

I have submitted many tikets e-mails with ss. My IG char is Saggi, server S39 Archangel. Thank You.
                            And i dont see you either providing number of ticket with screeenshot of that event or either screenshot of that event, which means i cant ask about this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                              And i dont see you either providing number of ticket with screeenshot of that event or either screenshot of that event, which means i cant ask about this issue.
                              Youwere the first to respond in this thread dear Alkaris , look since 1-st post. Anyway, ticket number was Tiket - case#: 613838 . And Screens are in attach, Click image for larger version

Name:	saggi recharge 01.03.2017.png
Size:	316.9 KB
ID:	1730494Click image for larger version

Name:	saggi ticket.png
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	1730495. In the second attached email sent is recharge transaction and equipement bonus card used for that event. Look at date of the ss and look at transaction date also. Have a great day.
                              Last edited by EnigmaSaggi; 06-19-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X