X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireangelm64
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Hello to all. To start with, you have been not forgotten nor ignored, and I do understand your being impatient, frustrated and even angry. Truth is I didn't have newer things to come with about server's issues, tycoon points and compensation for your losses, like I don't have news or updates now either. I cannot reply anything else different from what it has already been replied. I wish things were different but they aren't . Some things ask for more time to be solved and sorted out and apparently this is one of them. What I can come with is that I will do all it's in my power as mod to make your voice heard and forward your requests and problems and ask constantly for them to be solved. As soon as an update or answer/reply from devs reaches me, I will post it here. Thank you.
    Thank you for the update. I understand things happen....hopefully compensation will be good then ^^

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello to all. To start with, you have been not forgotten nor ignored, and I do understand your being impatient, frustrated and even angry. Truth is I didn't have newer things to come with about server's issues, tycoon points and compensation for your losses, like I don't have news or updates now either. I cannot reply anything else different from what it has already been replied. I wish things were different but they aren't . Some things ask for more time to be solved and sorted out and apparently this is one of them. What I can come with is that I will do all it's in my power as mod to make your voice heard and forward your requests and problems and ask constantly for them to be solved. As soon as an update or answer/reply from devs reaches me, I will post it here. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• sws-k
    replied
    but it is better to disconnect all the servers back, as it was before !

Leave a comment:

• leagueoa13
    replied
    great (((
    after almost 4 years playin to get that complete 0 response from platform
    i actually dont care about tyc points and compensation after all i have spend 0$ all these years and dont have right to complain so much
    but at least just fix the server please shut it down for a day and fix it

Leave a comment:

• SkorpyonKC
    replied
    where is compensation?after 1 day still no info about it?

Leave a comment:

• R293351197
    replied

The event has ended. No compensation, no credit given in rankings.

UC21 only had 8 players rank inside the top 1000. 1 within the top 40, 1 in top 200, 3 in top 500 and 3 between 500-1000. For an active server with veteran players, that is highly unlikely under normal circumstances!

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. Last update about tycoon points is that it is being checked and worked on for a fix. Thank you all for being patient and waiting for fix to be applied.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    I am aware of everything you are telling me but unfortunately I cannot do more than report your issue (least for this problem) and wait for a reply/answer/solution from devs, I am not the one who can apply any fix not I can issue compensations for anything, it is devs who can do that. As soon as an answer is handed in to me I can come here with a valid reply and you will all know about it . A compensation for your loss will be requested, as well.

Leave a comment:

• Burning7Ice
    replied
    as if that would be enough, if u were close to the next reward stage at daily points extra rewards, u'd have gone for it, which u didn't cuz of simply not knowing

Leave a comment:

• R293351197
    replied
    Thank you for responding Sidhe. Tomorrow morning the event will be over. How are we going to get compensated for missing 3 days of points accumulation. To expect the players to have tracked and screenshot all the amounts missing is not feasible. We cannot track accumulation rewards we did not get. Your game should have records of recharges, spending and collections. It also knows what has already been accounted for.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello there. Issue has been reported and signaled, still it is no update I can come with . I will reforward and push it again, but it's still weekend so it will be probably only tomorrow morning I'll have an answer or a reply available to come with .

Leave a comment:

• SkorpyonKC
    replied

Tycoon didnt count my points

IGN: FloRinel

Server: uc21 ,s177

Leave a comment:

• revolk
    replied
    Tycoon didnt count my points

IGN: revolk
    Server: uc21, s 182

Last edited by revolk; 05-27-2018, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2126108192
    replied
    Originally posted by CarissaAlessandra View Post
    I don't know how you can run an event and have the point accumulation be ZERO for 3 of the 6 days for a server. I expect to be compensated massively in diamonds that I lost from Tycoon Rewards from recharge, in rewards for winning the event, considering I am STILL number 4, but was number 3 overall in this tycoon until points stopped being counted, as I would be challenging for top spot had points been counted. Epic fail! How can you not have a mod or someone respond to something that is this much of a problem? I was considering leaving this game after the server merge that put so many of us who are high spenders on the same server, but now, I feel that the developers are so unresponsive that perhaps this is the right time.
    +1

No reaction from devs for 3 days already. Do you work only 4 days a week? That's absolute NO-GO for online games! Other stuff on our server are also broken. Like i have attempts left in Clash of mights but i am not!
    We expect really good compensation!

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    I don't know how you can run an event and have the point accumulation be ZERO for 3 of the 6 days for a server. I expect to be compensated massively in diamonds that I lost from Tycoon Rewards from recharge, in rewards for winning the event, considering I am STILL number 4, but was number 3 overall in this tycoon until points stopped being counted, as I would be challenging for top spot had points been counted. Epic fail! How can you not have a mod or someone respond to something that is this much of a problem? I was considering leaving this game after the server merge that put so many of us who are high spenders on the same server, but now, I feel that the developers are so unresponsive that perhaps this is the right time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X