• Show
Clear All

• R2126885805
    replied
    is any one else on s251 have trouble with tycoon not loading points

Leave a comment:

• R293351197
    replied
    Is this an attempt to get all players on UC21 to stop playing? You merged several servers, have many high $$ players on just this one, and then lock us out of the biggest event the game has. This is fail, fail, fail!!!!

The comp on this one had better be massive. Not only for the issues, but to keep the players when the Devs do not even have the decency to respond to support tickets, forum posts, or even log into the server to see if there are problems since the merge.

No points 5-25, 5-26. Other servers are collecting points...I checked.

IGN: Tidily

Leave a comment:

• R292720904
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Mitko View Post

the big problem is that half of the game not working properly or even not working at all, as my server mates already quoted above, also no one of the r2 team response on tickets or here. What a ***** support.
    we sud stop recharging maybe after they think twice to worck a bit after they get payed lazy bastards money its good....to do ur job nothing this game will fail soon more and more bugs coming every month and they fix none of them only add something new **** not something good that we can get funn on it spending contest hehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• bdub19789717
    replied
    All the work for ranking in tycoon just to realize im wasting all my resources and diamonds for nothing and cant daily points rewards for required points what a disaster..lol

IGN: ORACLE
    S. uc21(S.179)
    Last edited by bdub19789717; 05-26-2018, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sws-k
    replied
    already 2 days are not considered to be points in the tycoon, maybe something is already time to do? I suggest disconnecting all of our servers, as previously there was none at all.

Leave a comment:

• Burning7Ice
    replied
    normaly when sending a ticket u get a standard auto-answer, didn't even recive that

Leave a comment:

• Andyhoy
    replied
    Same problem for me, no tycoon points yesterday or today. Are we the only server with this problem? Looks like others are collecting points.

IGN: Nirya
    S: uc21 (S 212)

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Mitko
    replied
    Originally posted by R292720904 View Post

so...D Souls ints not big problem u got to many ther probably just press D souls and if it freeze just let it so for some mins it will open after loading all the stuff in ther do not refresh game after it open try to do ur upgrades in D Souls then all will get bk to normal
    the big problem is that half of the game not working properly or even not working at all, as my server mates already quoted above, also no one of the r2 team response on tickets or here. What a ***** support.

Leave a comment:

• R292720904
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Mitko View Post
    Tycoon didnt count my points 14 hours already, i know sometimes have delays but that is to much. Also every time when pressed dragon soul the game freezy and have to refresh, so have no access to manage it. Hope to fix it asap.

IGN:shmo
    server: s 280 ( wandering plants) after merge uc21
    so...D Souls ints not big problem u got to many ther probably just press D souls and if it freeze just let it so for some mins it will open after loading all the stuff in ther do not refresh game after it open try to do ur upgrades in D Souls then all will get bk to normal

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    No points yesterday 5/25/18 or today 5/26/18.
    IGN Alessandra
    R2Games
    S248 Brightcastle

Leave a comment:

• Kleinigkeit
    replied
    My points are also bugged. Glad I didnt spend my dias yet....

IGN: Kleinigkeit
    S: uc21 (s170 original)

Leave a comment:

• leagueoa13
    replied
    same as viktor

Leave a comment:

• viktorloa
    replied
    ign viktor uc21 (s248) 0 tyc points today too after doin consume/reagin etc...
    counters of tasks icons of arena, raiders etc. dont change
    devotion progress not showin all day
    time count in garden, drill ... not show all too
    Last edited by viktorloa; 05-25-2018, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sws-k
    replied
    support ! I also do not count the points in the tycoon !
    IGN:siks
    server: s 280 ( wandering plants) after merge uc21

Leave a comment:

• leagueoa13
    replied
    same with me IGN r2d2.s248 server uc21 0 tyc points
    Last edited by leagueoa13; 05-25-2018, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X