i cant enter the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant enter the game

raiah s149 verdant gully i cant enter games its always on the loading screen since after reset Click image for larger version

Name:	loading.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.1 KB
ID:	1977472

Yes,i have the same trouble...imposible to login in server S19 Fortuna's Folly.
    Miss Abuken,Mage Lvl 100.
    Mozilla,Chrome and Internet Explorer fail.

Comment

Hello. Issue will be reported for both of you. I would also suggest to follow initial check steps (clean/clear cache and history, flush DNS, switch browsers after, refresh and reboot machine, etc - that to assure there is no issue related to that, on your side. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi there. Can you please check servers again and see if you can enter them? They've been checked and everything runs just fine, they loaded and they are perfectly fine to be enter.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	s19.jpg Views:	1 Size:	84.6 KB ID:	1977503 Click image for larger version

Name:	s149.jpg
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1977504
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Clean,clear cache,dns,refresh the page,change browser dont give us the chance of login ours accounts.
          Restart the pc dont work too.

Comment

I can't get into the game either, server s104/ue2. I tried with my main and alt accounts, no success. I've cleared cache, rebooted, and tried three different browsers. Also tried puffin browser on my ipad. All hang on the loading screen in the original post. On the same machine I am able to enter my alt account on s214 which loads with no problem.

Comment

Yes, the same here i cant log in either. S13 Valkyrie's call
              Blain lvl 100

Comment

Good morning. Can you try again? Servers are back and loading. Please try to wait there for a minute or two and also try some refreshes, it worked for me. In case some cannot enter, could you please post a ss of what you encounter when you are trying or of the message you are getting? Along with your data (IGN, server name and number), please? Thank you.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 01-30-2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

I just tried again amd still stuck at the loading page posted in the first message in this thread. IGN is Analily server s104

Comment

cant get in the game been like it four over 4hrs now its stuck on loading screen

ign lostinspace

server: s260 i dont know its current server id

Comment

log in today . flush dns, clear cache still the same as yesterday stuck at loading ive waited for almost 30mins Click image for larger version

Name:	loading 2.jpg
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	1977551

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	eror.jpg
Size:	355.2 KB
ID:	1977556
                        [S270]Westsprear - ue2
                        stuck in loading screen (2/2)
                        i try everything but still can't get into the game

Comment

Issue is reported, forwarded and already known by devs. Will forward it again. Servers mentioned by you all were all checked and they can be entered. True that when I tried there were some 5 up to 10 minutes loading stuck on screen. It changed after that period or after I refreshed 3-4 times. Will check them again and post here the ss.

Comment

i successfully get into the game when i try it with new ID , it just need to wait up to 5 minutes
                            but when i get back to my main ID , it wont get in no matter how long i'm waiting
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	new.jpg
Size:	513.6 KB
ID:	1977562

Comment

It's day two of not being able to enter the game for me. Cleared cache, rebooted to no avail

Comment

Working...
                              X