X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowBlayd View Post
    The issue is that they will refund your diamonds - but will not provide the bonus extras like tycoon points, resources and bonus diamonds from Precious pro type events, and to be honest that is THE ONLY reason why any one recharged - one does not recharge just for the diamonds by themselves - that would be stupid.
    They WILL NOT refund your cash back to your account
    If you do a charge back THEY WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT - nice considering it was their fault not ours.
    As to the compensation - for anyone who has been playing seriously for at least the last year - WE ALL ALREADY HAVE Christmas Husky - so that is not compensation. The resources were too few and did not count for tyc points. The diamonds did not scratch the surface of what was lost - let alone actually act as compensation on top of our loss!!
    From their FB Page - I love their "Oh Well" attitude - nice!
    League of Angels:
    Apologies for the huge inconvenience again, and it's obvious none of us are happy with the outcome,
    this sucks for reals, but for now, it is what it is. Rollback is really difficult to deal with, but we all are feeling the pain.
    Me:
    They did not need to do a roll back at all - let alone DURING a CS tycoon - they could have waited until after the tycoon was finished to fix - Saying oh well - it is what it is - not good enough
    Those who were not effected - huge advantage
    Those who were effected but had time to RE-DO all their hard work and collect the compensation as well - HUGE ADVANTAGE
    Those of us who completed all our days work on the game before Roll back and could not get back online to do it all again - TOTALLY SHAFTED
    The people in the top two categories - the compensation was a nice freebee - they got most of their points back and some free stuff
    - people in the last category like me - the compensation was a slap in the face.
    League of Angels:
    Well, it is what it is... not going to change now, no matter how much we vent.
    Me:
    If we vent enough 2 things will happen either they compensate us correctly or we quit and they lose income - it is a no brainer for them financially
    It costs them nothing to offer a decent compensation to those of us WHO ACTUALLY lost out. Those not effected do not need, those who had time to re do - easy to check this - should be fine with the compensation they got...
    Those of us that can prove we did an entire days clicks and DID NOT GET TO RE DO - need real compensation.
    Good morning. I am totally on your side and I am sharing the same thoughts and feelings. Still, for venting and expressing discontent and frustration, I suggest and advise you to use Feedback section in this forum so that this thread here to be and remain for what purpose it was created in the first place. I am counting on your being understanding about this and post your further concerns in the section already mention. Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• rcreaper02
    replied
    Team Dungeon, Elemental Zone, are still not working. we're losing devotion, resources and tycoon scores.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by R2103544841 View Post
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1988963**[/ATTACH]
    uc20 - Tolono Springs, TA also still not working. I am also having loading problems with Team Dungeon and the Elemental Zone.
    Good morning. Issue reported, it is being checked and worked on. Thank you.

Team Arena, Team Dungeon and chats working on ud4 and ud5. Coming with a confirmation of it would be really highly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    .removed post to unclutter this thread - please delete
    Last edited by ShadowBlayd; 07-25-2019, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Hello Sidhe, This was a very good "mess up" on the part of LoA.
    I have lost diamonds, tycoon points were not credited and the attempt at compensation was a huge fail.
    Today I find that Lucky Tree changed my Lucky Tree level from almost 8 back to "zero". I lost all the "purchase points" used to reach that level!! That means that all the recharges I bought were made null without full compensation of value.
    I attach a couple of Lucky tree screen shots but they do not tell the whole story. Please review them and provide what will be done by LoA developers.
    If you think a ticket will help with this mess, I am willing to consider ticket submission.
    Kind Regards,
    Onlyquester
    "Nama" S33, Metatrons Edict

Addendum: Submitting a ticket will likely not do any timely good in terms of recent game play. Additionally, my expenditures were, in effect, stolen without adequate compensation.
    The trend of customers paying for items in LoA and not getting what was paid for is a very well documented by hundreds of player that play LoA.......that documentation does not bode well for LoA.

Leave a comment:

• R293714125
    replied
    IGN:Hold
    Server Name:Briarwall
    Server Number:S211

I have sent a ticket and thought that it would get some action but so far nothing has been resolved. I purchased my second 10,000 diamonds during the roll back and lost all of them. I also lost the 25,000 precious pro diamonds and also the 10,000 spirit essence, 5,000 beast crystal, 5,000 flaring heart and 900 tree nectar that I believe were part of the precious pro deal. The card discounts I got during this period were lost. The spending bonus for cards was lost. My top recharge bonus in Tycoon Daily Rewards was lost. Spending Bonus was lost. My tree was at level 8 and I had collected the mounts offered. After rollback tree level was back to level one. All my rewards from tree, diamonds and resources gone. Cant get to level 8 now cause 900 nectar received from precious pro is gone. Next day could not do loops so lost resources plus stamina. Could not play Arena so could not get to 750 devotion so lost resources in Devotion Rewards. There could be more but I don't remember. Perhaps you have a way of viewing my play during the roll back time period to check all of this. I am expecting that you will contact me and give me reimbursement by tomorrow. Please inform me of what that reimbursement will be. I know that some players have already received reimbursement. If I can think of anything else I will add to this post.

Leave a comment:

• gwadafan
    replied
    IGN:gwadafan
    ser:uc24 / MideshdeTown s95

subject: recharge from Precious Pro has still not been returned

Hi I did a recharge during Precious Pro, saw the banner message that the rollback recharge issues were being done asap. Just wanted to let you know my recharge still has not been returned and ask for assistance if needed to assure the issue is resolved. Thank you for any help I am enclosing a screen of the transaction.
    gwadafan recharge affected by the rollback (diamonds gone)

Leave a comment:

• R2120869789
    replied
    Tycoon points are really down, lost devotion points and team dungeon, Team Arena, Elemental Zone and all chats, world, guild and Personal Mail are all not working.
    elemental zone not work mystery S247 Team Arena not work mystery S247 tycoon points mystery S247

Leave a comment:

• PoizonIvy
    replied
    PoizonIvy, Sentienl City S249/uc20
    We never got a roll back, but that looks like it was a good thing. I didn't loose anything much because I wasn't really going to participate in this tycoon and that too looks like a good thing. But I'm sure other people have since we couldn't get max dev points for yesterday and today as well. TD, TA, Elemental Zone, Guild chat and World chat don't work, and WOW!!! is all I can say.

Leave a comment:

• R2103544841
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-07-23 (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	594.4 KB
ID:	1988963
    uc20 - Tolono Springs, TA also still not working. I am also having loading problems with Team Dungeon and the Elemental Zone.

Leave a comment:

• Kale2113
    replied
    I recharged and my dias are gone. There was also precious and I am missing dias from nectars I used in tree and from HE rewards for tycoon. Over 5k dias gone. I am missing nectars from recharge and from hot events collecting. I am missing tycoon rewards for getting 500k that day so all armaments and such. I am missing all the consume regain for that day cause I didn't do it until close to reset. While I am typing I am also missing rewards from a tycoon months back. I sent a ticket and they said they were looking in to it then just ignored me. From what I can see there are still some players who got to keep their heroes because they got them before WB. Not asking for another roll back but there has to be a big compensation because they were able to take advantage of the bug and keep their stuff.

I am also missing a lot of tycoon points. I had almost DOUBLE the tycoon pts I have now. The SS posted are from what I have now compared to what I did have. All the rewards I got from HE are also missing on both accounts. I cannot log in to the forums on Kaledon for some reason to post. For some this comp may have been ok, but for those who lost dias and lots of tycoon points this doesn't begin to make up for any of it. On Luxx I am also missing 100 gold/rare/normal shells and the points that went for collecting them that day because I did most of the stuff on that account close to reset as you can see by the tycoon point spread.

At this point the best comp they could offer would to be just let everyone pick one hero from exchange because they royally screwed up. Not like they would do it and I am not sure I will get any of my stuff back either and if I do it won't be in time for tycoon. I sent a ticket yesterday too, but we both know it is all automated responses. My last 3 tickets were ignored by them with no resolution. The one before those 3 I had a DW issue where it bugged out and I lost tycoon pts during SS because of it which would have netted me top 3 instead of 4th and I was told that I could not max in DW....it was the most asinine response I had seen yet cause I have maxed in DW ever since they put the cap on it.

I don't expect much but I would at least like my stuff back.

Edit: There are some servers that never got rolled back at all. How is this fair to anyone. Lots of people lost tycoon points and resources and the servers that didn't get rolled back lost nothing. My server TA is broke, the first day after the roll back I couldn't do loops, Arena, or TA. No 750 resource prizes besides all the other things mentioned above in the post. Many of us probably won't see any of our resources back until after tycoon at this rate. I have already missed the rest of Lucky Tree to use the nectars that were lost and am short all the dias from recharge and precious plus what I had won in Lucky tree before the roll back.

Server: S178 Fallen Academy
    Platform: R2 Games
    IGN: Kaledon

Server: S178 Fallen Academy
    Platform: R2 Games
    IGN:Luxx
    Last edited by Kale2113; 07-24-2019, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aramona
    replied
    ud5, TA is still not working.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    Since roll back - Team arena does not work on our server so no chance of getting 750 devotion now today either - that means we can not get the 2,400 purgatory souls - nor the corresponding 4800 tycoon points today either.... Roll back broke more than just yesterdays points it seems. so from almost 720k points yesterday - day 2 - I have maxed my points as far as I can today without using diamonds - NO WAY I AM REWARDING DEVS THIS TYCOON by doing that - and end of day 3 I only just made 50k points and am only now siting at 465k total - WILL NOT Make what I had by end of day 2 by the end of entire tycoon - nice one!

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    You are not expected to provide ss for everything but, if you say those tycoon points vanished and you have zero now, maybe you could provide a ss of the present tycoon points so that they can check and then act accordingly to fix it for you. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ackster
    replied

Name:	image_161297.jpg
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	1988951CST points as at 2200hrs 21.07.2019

Name:	image_161298.jpg
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	1988952 CST points as at 1955hrs 23.07.2019

IGN: Ackster
    Server Name: Dawn's Regent
    Server No. S120 (UD7)

When I logged in this morning, it was as though I hadn't even participated in this CS Tycoon. I had zero points and everything I had done and achieved yesterday, no longer exists and now I'm expected to provide screen shots for everything. Well, I'm sorry, if I had know we were expected to take screen shots of every little thing that we do, just on the off chance that something went wrong, I would have quit this game years ago....
    Last edited by Ackster; 07-23-2019, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X