Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't access to game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there's earned rewards missing due to not being able to log in, please send in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support

I was able to load S95 and S100 after letting it sit on the loading screen for a couple minutes. I advise communicating via ticket if still not able to log in at this point. Follow any instructions given, and reply back with if it worked or not.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ud12 surely doesn't load for 3 days...I tried many-many times but always stucks at 100% no matter how much time I spend in front of the loading screen (or clearing cache, restart client etc)...

Please check it again, I CAN'T play for 3 days now...

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
        ud12 surely doesn't load for 3 days...I tried many-many times but always stucks at 100% no matter how much time I spend in front of the loading screen (or clearing cache, restart client etc)...

Please check it again, I CAN'T play for 3 days now...
        As I've mentioned already, please send in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I've already done with that...
          That's what I got back:

"Hello,

Thank you for reaching us. We tried to login random characters on your server and we can normally load the game with no problem. May we ask you to please try to switch your client browser version and please be sure to close all unnecessary apps or downloads as these have a negative impact on the game. Thank you!

ref:_00D2v2J3oh._500BV16E1S:ref"

It's not useful.

I reinstalled mini-client since then but the problem still occurs...it's been 3 days...many things I've been missed because of this connection error. (I tried from another computer and from mobile - Puffin browser also). No luck.

I know you're a moderator/volunteer only but dunno who I need to search for a solution since noone can help. And it seems it's not just me or my account.

Comment

Well I decided to log out after 2 days because I couldn't do much anyways and the lag was so bad on what I could do and cleaned cache and even restarted computer. Guess what I am now stuck on load screen lol. Will send in another ticket! Maybe if they get enough tickets they will fix it!!!!
            Helenia ud12

Comment

Let me know if any of you guys get in the game and let me know your trick hahahaha

Comment

Hello Memory Lane,
                I sent a ticket because I have the same loading issues that several people in Ud12 have......The loading page continuously on and does not load.

Telling us that you can load LoA is definitely not helpful! .....particularly if several different players are telling you that they can not load the game regardless of your ability to do so.

I ask that you to forward our problem/message to developers ...again. I will keep you informed regarding the response to my ticket.

If you get new information please provide it to us in the forum and Discord.

Kind Regards,
                Onlyquester,
                IGN: nama, S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Now, ud12 seems working. Hope it will stay as it is.

Thanks for helping.

Comment

I am still stuck on loading screen on 3 different characters. Finally got in after a bunch of refreshing lol
                    Helenia ud12
                    Last edited by R265215769; 05-09-2022, 03:42 AM.

Comment

After only 2 hours playing ud12 is back to not loading most events. Will not load hot events fairy drills etc. If refreshing it sticks on load screen again. Please help get this fixed

Helenia

Comment

And looks like the issue is back this morning. I think they need different/better devs as this has been ongoing now for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Helenia
                        ud12

Comment

Yep, I can confirm, it's not working currently. This morning I was able to play but for about 5-6 hours it's not working, again....

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
                            Yep, I can confirm, it's not working currently. This morning I was able to play but for about 5-6 hours it's not working, again....
                            Keep refreshing periodically and hopefully one of the refreshes will kick in. It took me 4 hours to finally get logged in. (Helenia)

Comment

Still stuck at load screen after 2 hours Seems this happens every day between 6 am and 630 am. I have done all the things such as clean cache empty DNS etc. Support should not blame players for devs incompetence. Maybe they have magical powers to log in but we have players on this server from all over the world so it is not a location issue, it is a game issue that I can't believe we are almost at a week and still have same issues every day. Sorry for long post but we are all beyond frustrated at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by R265215769 View Post
                                Still stuck at load screen after 2 hours Seems this happens every day between 6 am and 630 am. I have done all the things such as clean cache empty DNS etc. Support should not blame players for devs incompetence. Maybe they have magical powers to log in but we have players on this server from all over the world so it is not a location issue, it is a game issue that I can't believe we are almost at a week and still have same issues every day. Sorry for long post but we are all beyond frustrated at this point.
                                I finally got the game to load after a couple hours. Hopefully it stays stable all day!

Helenia
                                ud12 (S100)

Comment

Working...
                                X