Clear All

• IGN:ArielPterpon Server 239

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	1707717
    Join Our Fans Blog
    We SHARE! We REVEAL! We MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!

Comment

• called to join red team when are 4 red players with 150 and 7 blues with 650 !!! finish with 28 points lose 2nd profit attempt and get 1:30h cd! at least if know are a bug cut it down! Respect the players cos is us who support the game
      KenZaraki S232

Comment

• i am on s233 CERNA BLUFFS -TAT2ANGEL- and i cant get into Cross Server Battle... been like 4 days since this happend and i cant do nothing else cause i finish all my quests daily so if you can fix this thing i dont know exactly whats happening..... thx for your patience!

Comment

• Two days now CS is broken. Attacking just gives blank battle screen for a few seconds and that's it, can't kill or be killed. Why do we still have these problems

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	576.3 KB
ID:	1708710

Name:	Untitleda.jpg
Size:	405.8 KB
ID:	1708711

I can`t kill I can`t mine I can`t be killed this cs it`s broken others work fine
            eugen31 s218

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]127864[/ATTACH]
              we can not enter cs-gb
              Attached Files

Comment

• S126 can get into cross but does not register kills/mining. Just get a blank screen. This has been going on for weeks. Fix it already!

Comment

• Yes, this is same thing I get on S126.

Comment

• Please fix this, it's been broken for three days now. We're unable to kill enemies, log fail it says.

Comment

• ua22 - 31 days without CS wars and counting ...

Comment

• It's been 31 days I am waiting patiently, without bother the support with tickets .. but now it's enough, You have the duty to inform us about the situation. ua22 CS bugs for one month and the developers don't even care to tell us on where they are about the progress about the bug.

Comment

• Do the developers even care about fixing CS anymore? I'm guessing at this point they don't, since I can't even remember the last time it worked and have seen no announcements (like there finally was for CS tournament) or compensation. So much for caring about your customers. I haven't recharged in a while now and haven't decided if I'll renew my VIP when it comes due. Hard to justify spending money on what seems now like a beta-test game.
                          Last edited by analily69; 02-24-2015, 05:33 PM. Reason: fixed grammer

Comment

• Originally posted by analily69 View Post
                            Do the developers even care about fixing CS anymore? I'm guessing at this point they don't, since I can't even remember the last time it worked and have seen no announcements (like there finally was for CS tournament) or compensation. So much for caring about your customers. I haven't recharged in a while now and haven't decided if I'll renew my VIP when it comes due. Hard to justify spending money on what seems now like a beta-test game.
                            Please leave the IGN and server as well.
                            Atm they are in a holiday due to Chinese new year, and the problems take a bit more time to get fixed.
                            Sorry for the problems, and they'll get fixed soon.
                            Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                            You were everything, and could have been
                            It's the first summer, of the first year
                            Today only rain, knocks on my window
                            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                            Your arms can no longer warm me
                            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

• Cris Cape of Infinight (S104): it's about a week I can't play cross server war: I join in, I move, but I can't pick up the gems and,
                              whenever I fight somebody, the battlescreen remains blank and, after a while, it asks me to refresh. After refresh, I can't join anymore because it starts to cooldown.
                              Of course, I never get points and I always lose...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                                Valiant Warriors,

We really apologize for any inconvenience caused by cross server war so for better game experience, please post the bugs of cross server war here, and we are going to solve the issues you meet as soon as possible.

Post bugs please follow this format.

Server NO. :
                                IGN:
                                Short Description:
                                Screenshot:

Thanks a million guys; let's make our game better together!
                                Server 234
                                IGN Deadly
                                Can't battle in CS. Screenshots show what happens.

Name:	CSSS.jpg
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	1708827Click image for larger version

Name:	CSSS2.jpg
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	1708828Click image for larger version

Name:	CSSS3.jpg
Size:	350.5 KB