This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@@@Meditron:

You would have to be doing something to be doing all you can. Ganbatte kudasai!

Comment

This is more a question. The skelly Skin I use the defensive ability pretty much everytime it is up. How is it if it's a 80% defense buff why am I still getting hit for 350k on average from somebody much lower then me.

Comment

The fight still lasts many rounds, the damage is mostly done to your heroes; the angel does a hell of a lot of damage if you think about it.

Comment

Guess I was a little vague I have 222k br I go against somebody with 171kbr it seems the damage is identical with and w/o the buff I see no reduction at all

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cross Server War Time.png
Views:	1
Size:	970.7 KB
ID:	1682012 There is still a bug that is not allowing you to collect ur rewards after your war in CS

Comment

Originally posted by Bolentine View Post
              Minor bug:

When using the Bone warrior skin, there's a charge skill, however, due to lag and other stuff there's times when you cast the skill on a player that dies before the skill is duely processed sending you right into their base where u get locked and can't move (Actually, when u try to move you get to see your char moonwalk diagonally into the outside of the cross server map area).

Not an important bug but felt it was worth pointing out.
              As promised, I inquired about this. It is known and has been forwarded to the devs. Apparently, it works for some people, for others it doesnt. We can only be patient until they get to fix it.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

what about the 80% protection buff that doesn't work. Are they also working on it? coz it's pretty much the only reason I bought the skin

thx btw
                Last edited by Bolentine; 02-23-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

S19

http://puu.sh/78958.jpg

this is the third day ... group buy is goin to end

Comment

Originally posted by Bolentine View Post
                    what about the 80% protection buff that doesn't work. Are they also working on it? coz it's pretty much the only reason I bought the skin

thx btw

Agree 100% that's the only reason I bought him as well and he is broke as hell.

Comment

i just waited for almost two hours to get matched, with a lil ta break, and then after all that waste time of sitting and watching the screen just in case i get the match and 30 sec to respond... i get into ALREADY STARTED FIGHT, i was waiting all this time so why wasn't i notified earlier? i had people doing 4 battles while i was still waiting, please fix that because that is just too ridiculous and 2 hours of wasted time is too much.

Comment

S19

Any news bout the matter(cant claim rewards)? ive seen that the ranking has been reset so maybe theres some twinking happened.
                        Just wanna hear any little news.

Comment

Too bad theres no really compensation haha

Comment

Dear officials,

Thank you for fixing the CS reward collection bug. Any info on what the issue was that took so long to fix?

Also, could you please undo the changes to the timing; yes, I know the timestamp was incorrect and can be considered a bug, alas shifting it 3 hours later makes things uncomfortable: it starts at the same time as quiz and the ending is interrupted by the seasonal events. I personally enjoyed the 2 hours of CS before team arena. (I'm also a bit selfish in this as now it starts at 11 pm instead on 8 pm; others might not feel as I do.)

My wish and suggestion would be to change the time back and just fix the timestamp to 10-20.

Best wishes,
                            Ithyphallic
                            S16

Comment

Server NO. : 28
                              IGN: Seitori
                              Short Description: i just went into a battle, gained some points and had big lag spike and refreshed the game, went back in and had again big lag spike, which does not normally happen to me, since my internet is pretty good, and my character got kicked out to main game map and now i have 15+ minutes cooldown, and i think it did not took that last fight into my count because i still have 1/3 tries, but i was in a winning team ... and now i have to wait yo join the queue :/

Comment

just ask how low lvl must play in cross server?
                                im in 65s have 56lvl cahr and 180kbr in cross server always fight against 60-61lvl with 220k-398kbr how i must play in cros server? can u make normal lvl chager like 50-59 only 60-69 like that bicus inposible tu win sothing

Comment

Working...
                                X