Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server War Bugs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look guys the compensation packs you keep sending are fantastic, however the fact that CS is supposed to be up and running and it is still bugged is annoying as freaking hell. We still cannot claim rewards at the end of it.
    Can you pls finally fix Cross Server as it would be so much appreciated. And considering that the dang game is really boring without it.

Solestra
    S12

Comment

• Originally posted by Solestra View Post
      Look guys the compensation packs you keep sending are fantastic, however the fact that CS is supposed to be up and running and it is still bugged is annoying as freaking hell. We still cannot claim rewards at the end of it.
      Can you pls finally fix Cross Server as it would be so much appreciated. And considering that the dang game is really boring without it.

Solestra
      S12

Totally agree, cnt click on players but somehow i am getting killed, cant mine but points are getting added, spooky

Comment

• server 134
        R2games
        Cross server, Log in battle commences 30 sec later kicks us out , every time
        happens to alot of people

Comment

• This was a gem - I was getting killed by people 80k br and 5 levels below me. I know br isn't everything but still, 80k is a lot to make up for. After it happened a few times, I took brief report off to watch the next fight. I had NO heros with me even though they were all in my party. It wasn't a graphical problem, there weren't gray blob placeholders, there was nothing. No shots from them and no shots to them because they just weren't there. So apparently I fought the entire match with just main char and my angel. How is that even possible?!
          Hellhundz - S73 Blazing Forest
          Last edited by Hellhundz; 04-26-2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• easy you took them off befor joining cs. an befor you say you didnt make sure you didnt take them off to allow sumone to beat you in arena an you forgot to put back on
            Hotdog

Comment

• Keep getting kicked out of Cs on s141. Character name Enchantress.

Comment

• Cross server issues on s120 has been fixed, please check it.
                You can find the compensation in your hot events.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	s120 comp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1686039
                Last edited by EdgeLOA; 04-28-2014, 01:05 PM.
                | | |

Comment

• we on s141 are still getting kicked out of cross server. How are we suppose to get divne chests, vouchers, HONOR, etc?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.JPG
Size:	288.0 KB
ID:	1686124 i cant join in Cs server s88 [mystforge]

Comment

• S134 Gate of woe kicks you out after maybe a min or so in the game. This has now happened to me 3 times. I will not be able to complete Hot Event for this either.

Comment

• pls give the notification back for taking buff at cs, i just lost 800k cause taking buff

Comment

• ihave a bug there i join Cross Server War. and then i have to enter the 4 digit code the first change before i start. then i print the next exactly as i se big or small or numbers, but it says its wrong and i get a new one... and even that it says it is wrong... that happens pretty often and next time it ok then i do the same
                          To many bugs here fix it before open to damn many servers its ruins the game...

ty EvoLinn

Comment

• s78, Adara
                            Not sure if this is new or not, but I was queued to join CS, the popup came up saying a match was ready, and I clicked the button to enter. Got an error "that battlefield does not exist" or somesuch. Looked like I was still queued though, so waited maybe 5 more minutes, closed the window then reopened it, and it no longer said I was queued. When I went to join queue again, get the same error "Battlefield does not exist".

edit: Kept trying, eventually took me directly in to a fight w/o even entering the queue... and nobody else ever joined the fight. Eventually won 1020 to 0.
                            Last edited by GnatB; 05-05-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Server NO. : s141
                              IGN: Nadia
                              Short Description: Im already in.and can mining but i get kick out suddenly dunno why..

Comment

• Server NO. : [S117] Apochryphal Tomb

IGN: MizukiAshiya

Short Description: Getting kicked out from CS War when game started and got 18 minutes cooldown.

Screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSbug.jpg
Size:	404.1 KB
ID:	1687206
                                “This is not the place for me. I really think that I don't belong here. But I don't know where I want to go, and I don't have legs that can carry me somewhere.”

Comment

Working...
                                X