Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here at S104. I was ranked 5th but need to wait for 4 hrs for another CS.

Comment

• Server #: 107 Trail of Vines
      IGN: Catnyss
      Short Description: Since transportation mode has been added to Cross Server I have been unable to participate. Would be extremely greatful for an update as to where we are at with CS via ticker tape in game - thank you.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	CS issue - R2 Games.png
Views:	1
Size:	725.6 KB
ID:	1685738

Comment

• Already 6 days and Cross Server still bugged.No compensation,nothing,we buy wings and clothes and cant upgrade.

Server NO. :116 Imp Parliament
        IGN: Tricks lvl 59 guild Immortals
        Short Description: Pls fix issues
        Screenshot:Click image for larger version

Name:	cs.JPG
Size:	958.1 KB
ID:	1685739

Comment

• In s43 cross server don't work!

Comment

• Hi, I can enter the cross server for several days. I have no attempts left apparently.

my nickname is bbolt. I'm on server S114.

gr
            BBolt

Comment

• I just did 2 CS sessions. Worked fine. On third try, it gave me a 5 hour cool down. Just nice for it to be 23:00 - exactly when CS stops.

server 85. Vicelicious.

Comment

• are the devs planning to fix this long cool down or not? just answer as straight
                since the cross server been back most of the players having long cool down until the end of cross server its not fair on our part so just answer us straight if they are gonna fix it or not so we can move on and find another decent game to spend our hard earn money

Name:	1ip4u5B.jpg
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	1685748

Comment

• Server NO. : 15 mikaela's rampage
                  IGN: eLohssA
                  Short Description: Cross Server Cooldown time is to long! and its my 4th day expiriencing this king of problem!.
                  Screenshot:

Name:	15CS1.png
Size:	538.0 KB
ID:	1685749

Name:	15CS2.png
Size:	661.8 KB
ID:	1685750

Name:	15CS3.png
Size:	332.0 KB
ID:	1685751
                  Last edited by R244787257; 04-22-2014, 01:24 PM. Reason: i forgot to put how many days i've been expiriencing this kind of problem !
                  s58.â—˜â™*•RaMpAgE•â™*â—˜ DragonNinja

Comment

• Server NO. : S68 Bloodbane Crypt

IGN: Bitsy

Short Description: You can tell from the SS's on this reply, has to do with the ridiculous CD still not being fixed, yet others in my guild had the same problem and now they don't. They just have to wait 5-20 mins per match now

Screenshot:

Name:	Cross Server.png
Size:	539.6 KB
ID:	1685759Click image for larger version

Name:	Cross Server CD.png
Size:	676.2 KB
ID:	1685760

Comment

• The same issue. 1st place and 5h cd

S1 armorgames
                      IGN Erien

http://grab.by/wgbi

Comment

• Same issue for me ever since cs was "fixed" I have only been able to do 1 cs cos CD always lasts till 23.00. I am not the only one on my server this happens too. Fix this please we are losing out while others on server can still do all 3.

Airelanna S70

Comment

• nobody is answering our problems haixt are they really interested on what the customers are telling about their bug or they know theres a bug but wont do a thing about it? i just want to know

Comment

• crosserver bug cant post screen shots here . server s54 dont know what ing is, everytime i lose a cs battle i lose 8-15 points in my server rank total but when I win a cs battle only get 6-10 points where is yalls math from i lost my 1st 3 today and lost 12 points each time was ranked 1st place for 2 of them wonn my 4th battle was ranked 1st and only got 6 fucing points getting tired of this

Comment

• AMEN AND THEY NEED TO FIX THE SCORING AT END WINN AND ONLY GET 6-10 points for server toatol ranking and when u lose u lose 9-15 each ntime wth

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	944.7 KB
ID:	1685785
                                help sir's,i entered and played CS,im on second rank but after we go out i get a CoolDown of almost 9 hours pls help tnx sir's...
                                IGN:megamac
                                sERVER:[s137] Ranger's Quarry
                                Last edited by R23664119; 04-23-2014, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X