Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umiqunia
    replied
    Ok Im so sorry to have to do this again, I really wish I didnt have to. The vip thing happened again and here is my number

Your case # is 307912,

Leave a comment:

• Umiqunia
    replied
    My VIP is back up and good, Thank U very much.

Leave a comment:

• Umiqunia
    replied
    Your case # is 284051

Leave a comment:

• Ryiala
    replied
    same Problem, wanted to renew my vip with Diamonds.It said purchase successful,but nothing happened...and so i couldn't get my last 7 Gold feathers for the Event yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• emlooney
    replied
    Thanks for the fast response

Leave a comment:

• emlooney
    replied
    Here is my ticket # Your case # is 259289

Thanks
    Sephera
    S168 Fellbrook

Leave a comment:

• R23511873
    replied
    Your case # is 259235

Your case # is 259235,

Your case # is 259235, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    Mine should have renewed and has not! Why are there problems every month? Getting rather sick of it.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Submited tiket # is 254659

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Billing renew date was 13.01.2015. We are in 14 and did not renewed automatically.
    'Any news?
    Last edited by M_Alexandru; 01-14-2015, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SShivaa
    replied
    My issue is abit different, I cancelled my auto renewal for my vip yet it still auto recharge. I checked in my account few days ago and it's been cancelled yet I got renewed it tonight, Bah. Can you take it back the renewal and the diamonds rewards ? Since I didn't plan to continue my vip at all.

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    My VIP has always auto renewed...now suddenly it has not.
    Checked my paypal...shows five payments for VIP sent to R2 Games...two on Dec. 10, one each on Dec. 11, 12 and 13th...none claimed by R2 Games.
    I have the money...the transaction has gone through from my end...(five times now apparently)....Do you not want my money? Btw...I better not be charged five times for it.
    I have put in a ticket..but really...this is ridiculous. Get my VIP processed already.

I have checked my online banking..the amount for my VIP has been withdrawn from my bank account three times so far...and I expect the last two to be withdrawn tomorrow when the bank reopens.
    Last edited by Miz18; 12-24-2014, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2106571612
    replied
    Hi my VIp wasnt again renewed by subscription, and i was month ago charged twice for VIP but noone answer for my ticket. Please help me.

My case #223532..

thanks..

Leave a comment:

• MysticalDreams
    replied
    I have had my VIP charge come out of my bank account 3 times in 2 days, yet my VIP is non active, wrote to them and they said in their records they charged me once and that my VIP is active, took screen shots of paypal that the payments went through showing it was for VIP, took screen shot of bank statement showing that it did come out and also took screen shot of game account showing that in fact my VIP is not active. Sent all of this through the email I received from them, haven't heard anything yet today. Pretty upset about all this.

Case #: 222249

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Every month same problem. Vip is not auto-renew automatically. Can fix this problem once and for all?
    Can check back post no. 196? I have the same issue. Cannot Use Vip . Thank You
    S39 / GOKUZ
    L.E.: in the time I was typing here it has been done. Thank You, have a great day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X